Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

LFR Blast Furnace

Buckle up. This is some kind of new hell that was created. People completely cannot handle it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one shot it in my group, and that was with no explanation or anything, just yolo'd it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Just one shot it in my group, and that was with no explanation or anything, just yolo'd it.
    that happens on day 1 of lfr, when serious raiders go in to have a laugh and check out how it looks

One: Explain the fight before hand.
    Two: The Primal elementalists don't have shields, so just nuke em.

I had to blow up one side entirely by myself and eventually someone helped on the other side but we still one shot it. No shield on elementalists makes this fight a non-issue.

It's simple if you follow normal/HC tactics. Just check fatboss video for tacts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    It's simple if
    Yeah, but this is LFR.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Me and a guildy tried it for shits and giggles. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Yeah, but this is LFR.
    It's even more simple than normal...

One shot as well. Won't lie it is the hardest LFR boss so far in WoD. Although that isn't saying a whole lot.

Yeah one shot it as well. Was mostly a pushover.

That said, I would think if you got the right personalities in LFR, it'd give them a hard time because most LFR only people are usually too ignorant to look at the dungeon journal, or follow basic mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktan View Post
    Buckle up. This is some kind of new hell that was created. People completely cannot handle it.
    Was this meant as a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Xopo View Post
    Was this meant as a joke?
    No. I could not get people to kill doors nor Bellows Ops. Then doors died and everybody else followed since we had 6 or 8 Bellows Ops up. Everybody rabidly went after Foreman right off pull.

First alt was fine.
    Second alt made me glad I don't give a shit about any of the rest of my alts because they're never going back.

Thank you Blizzard for also making it so I have absolutely no reason to do LFR even if I'm only raiding normals.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2015-02-17 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    One shot as well. Won't lie it is the hardest LFR boss so far in WoD. Although that isn't saying a whole lot.
    Even harder that Durumu, wiper of everyone who can't walk in a circle of purple on purple on dark brown?

One shotted it with little issues. The two tanks were myself and someone from my guild though, so there was a fair bit of coordination. And we were marking kill targets. The Bellows Operators hit surprisingly hard though. I have a 672 ilvl and I dropped to maybe 30% health when I got 3 of them on me. By contrast, the boss didn't really move my health even at 4 stacks of Tempered.

Not looking forward to this on my dps alts.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Even harder that Durumu, wiper of everyone who can't walk in a circle of purple on purple on dark brown?
    I don't remember Durumu being in WoD.

One shot it on one of my toons so I didn't think it was going to be a big deal. But then I queued up on another and it put me in a group-in-progress that was on its sixth stack of determination. Oy vey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Or Release Nazgrim, where the healer adds heal for a lot more, Ravagers actually kill people, and Nazgrim would actually generate significant rage if people focused him while he was in D-Stance? And even if the ADDS > BOSS strategy was followed, DPS could be low to the point that LFR groups would hit his Enrage timer.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

1-shot with ease. Took a min before pull to explain bombs and that was all. Foreman was killed just before P3 started too