Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why did you add in their races?
    Because the mother is black and evil and the poor innocent father was white, ergo black people are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    It was whatever bears they have in Russia. I dunno. What was disturbing about that was she was on the phone to her mum crying and begging for help while the bear was eating her legs. Apparently it was a mother bear who'd deliberately crippled her and dragged her away so its cubs could practice finishing her off.
    Eurasian brown bears

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Because of all the militant black supremacists trying to defend this lady.
    You had me convinced you were serious there for a second.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    That woman is a monster, short and simple. What kind of person can put their own children into a shack, set it on fire and listen to their death screams and all just because she might've lost custody of them. I sure as hell hope she wont ever be allowed anywhere close to the surviving child or out of a prison for that matter. I doubt race had anything to do with it, that woman is just inherently evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's the Asian bear, but no one takes them seriously.
    Sadly pandas are on their way out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You don't think those exist?

There's the Asian bear, but no one takes them seriously.
    Three actually.

http://i.imgur.com/fjVWzmD.jpg?1

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh, yeah I forgot giant pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to realize there's a large community here of Africans, some of them are traumatized from the war inflicted regions they come from.
    This could very well be a side product of that. Ergo skin color irrelevant area person grew up in everything to do with it.

This might sound harsh but i just picked it up on tv a few days ago and this isn't the first time something happen so this isn't as shocking to me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It's a real thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a real thing.
    I'm not too keen on crackers either. Jacob's can do one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a real thing.

Wow, black people can be racist. Holy fucking shit in a batman, did we fucking learn something new here.

Nature is cruel, however the increase (at least in my country) of violence and bigotry is just getting out of hand.
    Meanwhile, nature is laughing at the petty human concept of morality while committing rape, murder, incest and cannibalism. Probably all four, and worse, simultaneously.

GOOD. Stupid pandas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Australians Drop Bears are the most dangerous by far, they sneak through the canopies like panthers - and then leap down on unsuspecting humans with ferocious power and fury. It's a big problem in small towns in Australia lately, since they have begun to adapt to living amongst human towns by taking up residence on the first and second story roofs of local shops - and then leaping down on morning commuters.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Wow, black people can be racist. Holy fucking shit in a batman, did we fucking learn something new here.
    I first wanted to side with your sentiment, but I get the feeling (from some observations) that some people are ignorant of such things to the point of thinking only white people can be racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Australians Drop Bears
    It's from Australia, of course it's dangerous and deadly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    It was whatever bears they have in Russia. I dunno. What was disturbing about that was she was on the phone to her mum crying and begging for help while the bear was eating her legs. Apparently it was a mother bear who'd deliberately crippled her and dragged her away so its cubs could practice finishing her off.
    Didn't work out so well, if the story is true from what I've read the mother and her cubs were shot later.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You don't think those exist?
    Seeing who you're quoting, no he doesn't. He has a very limited set of things that "can be", everything outside of that is just disregarded or ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I first wanted to side with your sentiment, but I get the feeling (from some observations) that some people are ignorant of such things to the point of thinking only white people can be racist.
    Then we laugh and laugh and laugh at their ignorance, and then ignore anything they say! It's easy. Heck, I do it with a lot of people on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Australians Drop Bears are the most dangerous by far, they sneak through the canopies like panthers - and then leap down on unsuspecting humans with ferocious power and fury. It's a big problem in small towns in Australia lately, since they have begun to adapt to living amongst human towns by taking up residence on the first and second story roofs of local shops - and then leaping down on morning commuters.
    I actually googled "australian drop bear". ;.; 10/10, nice bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need threads baiting racial tensions. The ethnic/racial heritage of the parents is completely irrelevant here and I can't imagine why it would be mentioned except to do exactly that.

Closing, especially since we're mostly talking about bears at this point anyway.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |