Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    BoS replacing FS and DC... No!

I like the idea if having 2h and DW frost as cosmetic options only, but making it like current 2h frost playstyle.. No! Obliterate spamming is the most stupid thing ever. Merge current 2h and DW frost playstyles if 2h and DW becomes cosmetic options only, best of both worlds, but just don't make it mindless obliterate spamming as 2h is now...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    BoS replacing FS and DC... No!

I like the idea if having 2h and DW frost as cosmetic options only, but making it like current 2h frost playstyle.. No! Obliterate spamming is the most stupid thing ever. Merge current 2h and DW frost playstyles if 2h and DW becomes cosmetic options only, best of both worlds, but just don't make it mindless obliterate spamming as 2h is now...
    Whats the diference in DW? DW is basically use runes on HB and Spam FS ignoring all frost Stupid mechanics, but DW at least makes use of Mastery.

I would prefer to get a revamp on Frost spec where using OB made sense

- - - Updated - - -

Blood

- Bring Heart Strike back
    - Bring Rune strike Back
    - To compensate for the extra 2 abilities, reduce BB damage just for Blood
    - Bone Shield redesigned to be fit Blood Theme

Frost

- Complete Revamp of this spec:
    - OB buffed by Mastery
    - KM replaced with something that makes sense for 2H and DW
    - BoS replaces FS, with no CD and Damage Reduced accordingly to compensate
    - Death advance made passive for Frost only
    - HB now applies FF and BP, damage on secondary targets increased moderately
    - Plague Leech doesnt remove NP on targets but decreases the number of stacks by 40% - Frost only

Unholy

- no changes

Glyphs

- Glyph of Defile - Defile is now targeting ability and it will follow the target that is cast on. If the target dies while Defile is active the pool will remain where the target die and expand if enemy targets touch it up to certain radius.

Here are my suggestions:
    - Remove all damage bonuses to skills from Might of the Frozen Wastes for 2H and DW
    - Change Might of the Frozen Wastes to do this only:
    Allows you to engrave your two-handed runeweapon with two Different runeforges at the same time.
    Dual-wielding causes all your weapon damage strikes to also strike with your off-hand.
    - Frost Strike and Obliterate damage increased by 50%
    - Frost Presence increases Runic Power generation by 25% (up from 20%). 2 runes = 25 runic power (instead of 24 lol)
    - critical chance now also increases runic power generation by half of crit chance. 20% crit chance = 10% more runic power generation
    - Killing Machine now has a base PPM and procs as much with 2h and DW. Procs as much as it procs with 2h on live for both 2h and DW.

This would remove the different play-styles from Frost. DW and 2H would remain as cosmetic options only, as it is for monks and warrs. Mastery would be good for all because Frost damage would be a much bigger portion of your damage (compared to 2h live).

Deleted
    I'd like to see improved weapon enchants for DK-s. New set of runeforges for every spec. Blood: Increased stamina, armor etc, Unholy: increased dot damage, extra weapon damage etc. Frost: increased rune capacity etc. I would also like to see mobile anti magic zone and spec. related character visuals. Say blood would have red eyes, dripping blood something like that.

- BoS with no cooldown, true AoE damage, obviously less damage than it does now since it will have no cooldown and will act as our AoE (or main) runic dump.

- Swap Anti-Magic Zone with Desecrated Ground in our talent tree (or make AMZ baseline and give us something new)

- Different talent for Blood instead of Death Siphon, or make Death Siphon weaker and cost Blood Runes for Blood

- Revamped Level 60 Tier (BT, RC, RE), I'd like to have one of these as baseline for each spec but that would mean losing Blood Tap which I love since I doubt Blood Tap will be chosen as the baseline passive

- Another spell for Blood that is pure single target instead of Blood Boil

- I know some won't agree with me on this, but here it goes. Dual Wield available for all specializations. The play style is in no way whatsoever different, it's purely cosmetic, something like how Monks have currently. Also the same for Frost, same play style, different weapons.

and last but not least.................

- Permanent Army of the Dead Glyph!

Okay, that last one was a joke.
    Last edited by Nayami; 2015-02-19 at 03:19 PM.

- Breath of Sindragosa damage increased by 50% while dual wielding.

Deleted
    This would remove the different play-styles from Frost. DW and 2H would remain as cosmetic options only, as it is for monks and warrs. Mastery would be good for all because Frost damage would be a much bigger portion of your damage (compared to 2h live).
    Why? Just why? Sometimes when i get into mood to play frost, Ill definetly play dw just because of masterfrost rotation... I dont want it to be ob(5min downtime)ob(5min downtime)ob and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Why? Just why? Sometimes when i get into mood to play frost, Ill definetly play dw just because of masterfrost rotation... I dont want it to be ob(5min downtime)ob(5min downtime)ob and so on...
    I think current 2h is a joke with it's mindless obliterate spamming.

I also think that Howling Blast should be a part of Frost's single target rotation outside Rime.

Changes should make:
    - BoS good for DW
    - 2h less obliterate-focused
    - DW's Obliterate not feel like garbage
    - Frost The runic power spec
    - crit better
    - mastery better with 2h

Obliterate and Frost Strike base damage increased by 50%. Current 2h Obliterate gets boosted 85%, so 2h would be much less mindless obliterate-spamming.

10+ Year Old Account
    uh: glyph of blood boil, u can now use frost runes aswell to bloodboil
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

unholy - glyph of the lich

turns your ghoul into a lich, replaces claw with frostbolt, replaces gnaw with counterspell, replaces leap with something leap like.

nerf frostbolt and counterspell down for the pet, 3-4 sec CS instead of 6 for actual mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think current 2h is a joke with it's mindless obliterate spamming.
    I'm almost disappointed I reply but again...

What did frost do the whole Cata? And don't pull the pvp-card out. They spammed OB as much as possible.

The oddity came when someone found out you could spam HB and FS if you had the axes from Deathwing. Saying that's how frost was intentioned or should be now is beyond ridiculous.

You have your agenda, we get it. STOP. TRYING. TO. MAKE. IT. INTO. A. FACT. You do nothing to improve the situation except trying to make DW the de facto master of everything because you like using HB more than Obliterate.

I'm done. Have fun with your one-man crusade where you have almost no allies.