Deleted

Garrison followers have more fun than us

Do you not have this feeling, even more with patch 6.2, that our slaves (hum...followers I mean) enjoy way more content than us?

Not only do they have great adventures everywhere in the world but now they even get to have great naval fights !

What about us then? Can't we enjoy such things? Noooo fuck off, keep fishing on your garrison and wait for your queue to pop up to do the same old raid/bg content

Great design Blizz, I love you :kiss:

Considering the fact that sending a follower to slay a dragon doesn't mean that we are being deprived of being able to slay dragons ourselves.... I disagree.
    You just lost The Game

If you read the follower missions, virtually all of them are just things you have also done.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    If you read the follower missions, virtually all of them are just things you have also done.
    Oh, so the one to "Go to Farahlon and bring something back that's interesting" is something we've done?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except the ones who work on mines

I dont think id have fun being told to spend four hours in Nagrand to kill two gobllins, while im paired up with two partners not of my choosing, only to return and have my gold taken from me =\

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Oh, so the one to "Go to Farahlon and bring something back that's interesting" is something we've done?
    Do we want to? Based on loot they bring back from there.... Farahlon is just a novelty shop owned by Archmage Varigoth. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    ... I just ordered that Pandaren dude to clean the latrine...again.

So i know that at least ONE of my followers isnt having a good time...

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it all now, this is a whole new level of groundless complaining I thought I'd never see.
    Followers are literally doing dungeons and quests you've done while leveling or at max level. So no, they aren't having anymore fun than us.

Being a follower(slave) would be like sitting in a city all day and every now and again doing a dungeon, then sitting in the city again. We did that back in BC and Wotlk. No, they do not have more fun.

It takes them 10 hours to get 3 Abrogator Stones.

Considering their repair bills, I think fun = denied.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind an option to go on these missions personally - they each sound like little scenarios. A quick Highmaul skirmish against Kargath, the Butcher, etc. or go up against Drov the Ruiner in a short scenario battle- yeah, could be pretty fun.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    Followers are literally doing dungeons and quests you've done while leveling or at max level. So no, they aren't having anymore fun than us.
    We've literally did the Dance Studio?
    We've literally been to Farahlon?
    We've literally did some Path of Titans shit?