Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Does any one think its possible 6.2 wont have a raid, but maybe a lead in quest to 6.3 which would have a raid. Or do guy think 6.1 will have to last 4+ months until they churn out another raid tier. 6.1 being absolute trash would be less annoying if as proper patch with non raid content was only 2 months out.
    No it's not possible.
    It's possible that people suck at reading blueposts though. Also possible that people repeats what retards are saying. But no. It's not possible that 6.2 don't have a raid tier :P
    Last edited by Terridon; 2015-02-20 at 01:50 AM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by -Walter- View Post
    Just trying to illustrate using factual, historical data, that in the past we got stuff. Now, we get stuff pushed back... constantly. Or, scrapped entirely, like Karabor. The point is, since this is all just speculation anyway, the only thing we have to go on is what they are telling us. If they continually push it back, we have NOTHING to go on. Nothing... as in what we are getting in 6.1.
    You do realize Blizzard never announced a quest hub for 6.1 right? And said the quest line datamined was always meant for 6.2 right? Stop lying. Look I get it. I really do. Blizzard has dropped the ball with Wod in many ways and they need to deal with it. Starting up bullshit like this? Not going to result in anything good for anyone especially the people who pay to play this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Their recent infatuation with pushing back and failing to deliver in 6.0 and 6.1. They brought it on themselves. You're one to talk about unreasonable anger. You're constantly telling everyone you talk to to "get the fuck over it" or to pull their heads out of their asses.
    What have they "pushed back" in 6.1? Fucking STOP. ENOUGH.

I'm not telling people to "get the fuck" over their issues with Wod. I'm telling trolls like you to stop making up bullshit issues which causes more people to think you are telling the truth and start bitching about it drowning out the people with actual legitimate real issues with Wod from being heard which can and likely will result in Blizzard not addressing them. People like you are a cancer to the community. It isn't about wanting a better game for people like you, it is about vengeance. Well have fun with that.

Infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2015-02-20 at 04:59 AM.

Deleted
    Editing signature as we speak, i'll see you defenders who view Blizzard's obvious disgrace as 'unfounded' in a matter of months. v v v

It's very possible. Not only has the idea of two tiers been flirted with to the point of beating a dead horse - Blizzard is not going to end an expansion on an X.2 - neither are they going to implement an X.3 that isn't the (intended) final raid, BC being the exception.

I reckon 6.2 will feature Tanaan as Icecrown was pushed in 3.1, with some sort of gimmick similar to the preparation for the argent tournament pre-3.2. They'll do a ton of zone questing and lead-up, and open the Iron Citadel in 6.3 - and everyone will eat that shit up, because hey presto, - When the atrociously ardent defenders of this company receive nothing, they'll make something out of it. (ie. 6.1, the great 5.4.7 drought, etc). Once they receive any real content of note, they will salivate over it and defend it to the death, regardless of past errors, or simply the greed and sloth that Blizzard so eagerly expresses in 2015.

Once 6.3 comes out, it's uncriticizable, because it's SOMETHING. And even if it sucks ass, every single defender will make up some strawman of hypocrisy, sounding something like; "Ohh, well now you have content, you're complaining! You'll never be happy with this game"

And then we'll get 7.0.1, and the cycle will continue until the heat death of the universe.

You will get less content if you keep defending their asses. Please stop.

What have they "pushed back" in 6.1? Fucking STOP. ENOUGH.
    Tanaan Jungle. gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    So, a sexist tells it like it is? I think we just found the most unintelligent virgin mmo champ has ever seen. Have fun being blind homo.

My wife is way hotter, and has a brain.

Infracted.
    So by your logic, do you think I'm Nelson Mandela IRL? Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Look I get it. I really do. Blizzard has dropped the ball with Wod in many ways and they need to deal with it.
    What have they "pushed back" in 6.1?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-*CONFIRMED*
    It's on the front page even

http://www.wowhead.com/news=245999/6...d-january-29th

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    They also removed Brawler's Guild for 90s, reforging, *cough* flying *cough*, the ability of many slots to have enchants, and many other things. Some removal is fine, but the number of things WoD removed is truly big and almost rivals the number of things it added, so, yeah...
    They didn't remove flying. Creating a new area where you can't fly doesn't mean they took it away. To take it away, it'd have to be there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Tanaan Jungle. gg
    I can't imagine why you would think that Tanaan Jungle, the outdoors zone associated with the Tanaan raid, would be released in 6.1 instead of with the Tanaan raid.

I can only assume the logic goes:

1) Read about some random piece of possible content being datamined.
    2) Imagine it's some huge deal with no regard for its obvious level of content or context.
    3) Get shitty when it's "pushed back" aka was never intended as 6.1/etc content in the first place.

You want to whine, so you look for something to whine about and you whine.

- - - Updated - - -

Their recent infatuation with pushing back and failing to deliver in 6.0 and 6.1. They brought it on themselves. You're one to talk about unreasonable anger. You're constantly telling everyone you talk to to "get the fuck over it" or to pull their heads out of their asses.
    I do not recall a single thing that was announced for 6.0/6.1 being pushed back.

You read a bunch of datamined shit and assumed. Because, presumably, you don't understand what datamining is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I can't imagine why you would think that Tanaan Jungle, the outdoors zone associated with the Tanaan raid, would be released in 6.1 instead of with the Tanaan raid.
    Did you not play in BC, or wrath, do you not understand how these zones work? Shadowmoon Valley? Icecrown?

It's an outdoor zone that was fully intended for 6.1, this is common knowledge. Now, if you have any sense, you'd be able to figure out that by that logic, Blizzard isn't going to release the Iron Citadel in 6.1, at the same time as Tanaan was originally intended to ship. Ergo, the zone is released with quests without the raid being open.

Why the hell would they only release the zone with the raid already open? Would the zone just be empty with no quests?

I do not recall a single thing that was announced for 6.0/6.1 being pushed back.
    Garrison Customization, pushed back from 6.0 to 2,147,000,000.0.0
    Tanaan Jungle, explicity stated as being 6.1 content, pushed back to 6.2
    The end of the Warlords of Draenor Beta, pushed back from 6.0 to 6.1
    Karabor & Bladespire, pushed back from 6.0 to never
    Last edited by mmoc3277a835d2; 2015-02-20 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if 6.2 doesn't have a raid tier there will be no one left to play 6.3.
    Not everyone raids xD

We have one raid tier for 6.0 and 6.1. It's most likely there won't be a third, so the second needs to be timed well; soon enough that people don't get bored with T17, but late enough that T18 doesn't become Dragon Soul 3.0. Whether or not 6.2 contains the next raid tier, then, is most likely to be determined by how many more patches will follow it, and when the next expansion will come out.

I do think, though, that given how little new content they're adding in 6.1 (new content here being differentiated from class/ui tweaks and new incentives to do old content), 6.2 needs to have a large amount of content in it. Many people are feeling very bored with WoD, and 6.1 won't do much to alleviate that. People who are still working through the content or still satisfied with WoD will likely find little to complain about with 6.1, but people who are not so satisfied will find little about 6.1 to love.... either way, 6.1 isn't going to substantially change the status quo for many players. By the time 6.2 comes out, far more people will have completed the available content, or will otherwise be ready to move on.

I don't know if 6.2 will have the next raid tier or not, but I do believe it will have a large amount of content, by necessity. If it doesn't, expect to see this sort of complaining, but magnified ten fold.

@Mormolyce: Bashiok specifically said Iron Docks is being moved to 6.2. You can't move something back that was originally scheduled to happen at that time in the first place. https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/568125120562094081

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    not sure that 6.2 will be the final raid tier.. but im certain 6.2 will have a raid at the very least. raiders will have churned thru BRF enough that they will be clammering for something new.
    Don't be surprised if blizzard says people are still progressing through BRF so 6.2 will just be quest content and 6.3 will be raid.

At the rate at which blizzard is doing things, 6.2 having a raid seems unlikely, unless we don't see it for like 5 months(which idk, but some of you will be fine with.)

The first year of MoP was a fairly nice pace, it was roughly 6 months between raids with a content patch in the middle of the 6 months, they seem to be looking at the same time scales here as well, WoD out in Nov, 6.1 out in Feb, I'd expect 6.2 to be out roughly May/June with a raid tier, the only difference is how staggered the raid releases have been in WoD which may mean we wait longer.
    On the other hand they have said WoD may only have 2 raid tiers, if that's the case I don't think we'll see if for a while or we'll be left with a very long gap between the last tier of this expansion and the next expansion launching. My prediction is the new expansion being announced at Blizzcon in Nov 2015 and the beta launching straight after with an aim to get it out at the same time as the movie in March 2016, from a marketing point of view this makes perfect sense.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has blocked access to areas in game since before Wow went live. Get a clue.
    Whoa, something just flew over your head.

It was the point.

Try and get it next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we get less content but it's higher quality, I consider it a net win for the players. I'm quite happy with Wod so far. I would be surprised if 6.2 didn't have a raid, I think people would fly off the handle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    If we get less content but it's higher quality, I consider it a net win for the players.
    I see less content.

I don't see higher quality.

Deleted
    Blizzard isn't going to release 3 non-raid patches in a row. Use some common sense please.
    In previous expansions that might have been right, but this is WoD. It's like saying "Blizzard isn't just gonna have 2 raid tiers and move on to the next expansion." Until they do exactly that. Besides, the first 5 patches of WoW, 1.1-1.5 were all non-raid patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of content in patches doesn't really matter as much as the time. If 6.2 came out in 3 months it wouldn't *need* a new raid. The fact that 6.1 doesn't have much content also doesn't really matter too much because the expansion is still fresh and BRF has only been out a couple of weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

You read a bunch of datamined shit and assumed. Because, presumably, you don't understand what datamining is.
    New Models were announced for 6.0, Blood Elves were pushed back due to time constraints. It was announced, but still pushed back.
    Tanan Jungle was announced for 6.1, Pushed to 6.2 due to time constraints.

It's one thing to be a fan, but quite another to ignore facts.

Feel free to watch the Blizz interview about 6.1 and see if there is more you obviously missed.

As for 6.2, I expect it to have a raid tier since 6.1 is shaping up to be the Social Media Patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm telling trolls like you to stop making up bullshit issues which causes more people to think you are telling the truth and start bitching about it drowning out the people with actual legitimate real issues with Wod from being heard which can and likely will result in Blizzard not addressing them. People like you are a cancer to the community. It isn't about wanting a better game for people like you, it is about vengeance. Well have fun with that.

Infracted
    All of the insults and degrading comments aside, if more people read patch notes, watched Dev interviews, checked out the PTR, and then followed the backpedaling on Twitter, they might be more informed about the LACK of what is to come. In the meantime, Blizz should send their fans thank you cards for helping maintain more damage control AGAIN due to piss poor communication about upcoming features and content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    They also removed Brawler's Guild for 90s, reforging, *cough* flying *cough*, the ability of many slots to have enchants, and many other things. Some removal is fine, but the number of things WoD removed is truly big and almost rivals the number of things it added, so, yeah...
    • Brawler's Guild is still there for max level players, nothing changed except the level requirement for it.
    • Reforging was, for sure, an engaging piece of content; one click on your addon and you were done with it. So fun.
    • They haven't removed flying from anywhere. They didn't add flying in the newest content, sure, but that isn't removing anything.
    • Many slots can still have enchants? They just changed the slots you can enchant at max level because of how gear changes from Int to Agi etc with your spec.
    • Many other things? Like what?

I'm not trying to defend Blizzard or the sorry excuse 6.1 is for a patch, but you people seriously need to stop with this exaggerated shit.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Why are people crying about 6.1 not having a new raid? Would you really have a new raid before Mythic is cleared by top guilds?

Sometimes I believe people cry like babies because they can, not because they got a reason for it. If you are bored and dissapointed with the game and how Blizzard treats you, please feel free to un-sub, and leave this forum at the same time. Not one soul will miss you, at all.

I hope that it wont be a raid for atleast 4-5 months, so we got enough time to get Mythic BRF and HM down in time. And it is no need for a new raid yet. So if 6.1 only contains some minor stuff, so what? And if 6.2 dont contain a new raid, so? It will come when it comes, crying here wont change a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore