Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    When did people start taking the mouth-breathing troglodytes on Tumblr seriously enough to be offended by them?

When people started taking these "mouth-breathing troglodytes on Tumblr" serious enough to do something to appease them, like with campaigns to stop men who still possess their external genitals to sit comfortably on public transport.

The old man yelling obscenities and shaking his fist at you at the bus station may be a funny dude. You may laugh at his behaviour. But if one day, he were to become a bodybuilder who CAN accomplish something, his lunacy is no longer silly and fun. That's the point we're at. Tumblr (and the origin of the mindset that bred Tumblr) is affecting the real world, and still people go "Wow, just ignore it, dudes. They don't have real power anyway!".

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Weeeeeeeell, if you go quite a few years back women were the root of all evil.

Uh, something something revenge?
    You've been exposed to white male propaganda. Trust me, it was still the same back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    I'm a straight, right-handed, white male. They banned me from NeoGaf.
    I get shivers down my spine just by the mention of that awful site.

I feel about as insulted being called a white male as I feel responsible or beholden to all the folks whining about "privilege" and "white cis males".

Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post

Hasn't it pretty much become Tumblr Lite?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually at a party with some friends and a girl ended an argument calling us offended middleage white men (We are 18-21).
    No idéa why they've started using "white man" as an insult and also adding middle-aged to the mix. But I know for a fact they wouldn't say it to anyone else
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Just ignore them. If someone called me a White Male (which I am) I couldn't care less, it's a description of what I am.
    Typical White Male response. Ugh. So entitled you are. Didn't you ever think how lucky it is that you are not a purple cucumber?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Typical White Male response. Ugh. So entitled you are. Didn't you ever think how lucky it is that you are not a purple cucumber?
    If your cucumber is purple, I suggest take the ring off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    It's a pretty bad hug box. I wish there was a way to herd certain posters from here to there. They would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hasn't it pretty much become Tumblr Lite?
    That and extreme sony shills.

Quote Originally Posted by SaigonRE View Post
    Another horror story from my college course about Tumblr (no joke). One of my male classmates was trying to have a rational discussion with one of the Tumblrists and she yelled a rather unusual curse at him, calling him a "white male" and saying that he was responsible for everything that's "wrong with society."

Has our society become so corrupt that it is apparently okay to harass other people based solely on their race and gender? What makes these Tumblrists any better than the racists and sexists they claim to be opposed to?
    Some people think that bullying the bully is anti bullying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Oh my god, the faux victimization in this thread. Go get a hobby and get off my internet.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    When people started taking these "mouth-breathing troglodytes on Tumblr" serious enough to do something to appease them, like with campaigns to stop men who still possess their external genitals to sit comfortably on public transport.
    What's this now?

Its less "an insult" more of "the last insult"
    Its not longer socially acceptable to make fun or blame pretty much any group except white people, especially males.
    That said, the very notion is highly racist as "white" is made of tons of ethnicities that dont share that many cultural values, they mean "anglo-white-males" and even then its idiotic.
    Dont mind what goes on tumblr, its an echo chamber for mental illness, which is sad because theres plenty of interesting stuff there.
    The only real danger is those ideas spreading out of tumblr as "being real" which sometimes you do see it happening, then again its more hilarious than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Its less "an insult" more of "the last insult"
    Its not longer socially acceptable to make fun or blame pretty much any group except white people, especially males.
    That said, the very notion is highly racist as "white" is made of tons of ethnicities that dont share that many cultural values, they mean "anglo-white-males" and even then its idiotic.
    Dont mind what goes on tumblr, its an echo chamber for mental illness, which is sad because theres plenty of interesting stuff there.
    The only real danger is those ideas spreading out of tumblr as "being real" which sometimes you do see it happening, then again its more hilarious than not.
    Stop playing victim. Its disgusting. Grow balls.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Stop playing victim. Its disgusting. Grow balls.
    Playing victim? what are you on about

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Playing victim? what are you on about
    All these white males flopping about going "oh woe is me!". Get over it.

I would just say "Thank you, I am a proud White male".

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    All these white males flopping about going "oh woe is me!". Get over it.
    So you accept there's a demographic which is not allowed to retort when their race is invoked to offend them? Uh, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen23 View Post
    I would just say "Thank you, I am a proud White male".
    Same here! It's a great privelidge. I'm not going to roll on my back and cry about what big meanies people on the internets are to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    So you accept there's a demographic which is not allowed to retort when their race is invoked to offend them? Uh, okay.
    When you act like this you probably deserve it.