Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Stop lying.
    Did you even open the link? You sound like you didn't. There were no statistics in his link that cover my original point.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are you looking for statistics, or are you looking for analysis?

Because you started out saying you were looking for analysis, and now you're saying you just want raw data.
    analysis is subjective statistics are not

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, this thread. One of the benefits of privilege is you never have to experience the nasty stuff underprivileged people deal with every day. Hell, if you're stupid and inconsiderate enough, you can even pretend not to notice it for whatever reason (most likely the same prejudice youre pretending doesn't exist lol).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawdle View Post
    Lol, this thread. One of the benefits of privilege is you never have to experience the nasty stuff underprivileged people deal with every day. Hell, if you're stupid and inconsiderate enough, you can even pretend not to notice it for whatever reason (most likely the same prejudice youre pretending doesn't exist lol).
    If I didn't experience it, it didn't happen. Moon landing? Nope. Racism? Strike two. Gravity? Not unless I see it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

You mentioned underprivileged but didn't reduce it to race. Step in the right direction.

what if those underprivileged people are propagandized year after year that they are underprivileged because of others not because of poor decisions they have made through out life so now they believe everything that negatively affects them is because of the group they belong to and not their individual self

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any Econometric stuff that's done on stuff like this, preferably via OLS?

I read the job applicant one and laughed when they used "all else equal" after I saw that they tried to make the apps identical by giving the non prisoner a longer completion time of HS.

I've seen economics students and literature scoff and laugh at other social sciences, which actually says a lot given the some of the flimsy methods and assumptions economics relies on. I'm starting to see why that they see themselves above other social sciences in spite of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    what if those underprivileged people are propagandized year after year that they are underprivileged because of others not because of poor decisions they have made through out life so now they believe everything that negatively affects them is because of the group they belong to and not their individual self
    Do you have a point, or is incoherence your natural state?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.