Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I just realised that a word went amiss in the editing process of my post. I mean to say that I don't think it's particularly bad. But yes, it can be somewhat overwhelimg for both parties, so don't feel bad for having to cut back on the production rate.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 22] - Tauren Airstrike!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 23] - Firelord Magmathar!

- - - Updated - - -

AM I SELLING OUT?!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 24] - Stonetalon Mountains!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 25] - Krom'gar Fortress!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Jinora View Post
    I like the way you commentate your gameplay, but may I suggest finding something a bit more interesting than WoW leveling? I am confident you would have a successful career as a youtuber, you just need to find your own niche, something unique.
    First disclaimer: Have not watch any of the videos

If you focus on gameplay sure it boring as hell. OP stated he/she wanted to have the focus on story and if thats not coming through then thats a bit of constructive criticism you can add. WoW has rich lore and a deep story that imo is lots of fun to learn and read about be it through quest text or out of game sources (i.e. wowpedia)
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 26] - Fire! And even more fire!

Deleted
    Horde story: the Northern Barrens

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 28] - Cliffwalker Post!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 29] - An explosive ending to Stonetalon Mountains!

- - - Updated - - -

Horde story: Stonetalon Mountains

Deleted
    Hey all! It has been a while hasn't it?
    I'm back with a new series!

Deleted

Deleted

Deleted