3 10.00%
  • Split 50/50

0 0%
  • Did nothing on Valentine's Day

13 43.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Oh my. Hopefully the candies were at least delicious and well received.
    Yeah, He enjoyed them ^_^. His younger brother was ecstatic when the package got there. I was soo worried that it would get lost in the mail. A package he sent me did already. He was happy that I sent them.

I also sent taco shells and taco seasoning, cause, why not ;p He never tried them and always told me I was lucky to have them.
    The cashier gave me the weirdest look. "Choclates and Tacos? Thats a weird combo.."
    me: "yeah, they dont have tacos in [x] and my boyfriend has never tried one, so I wanted to send him one."
    Cahsier: "No tacos?!? I know where Im never going to live.."

I bought myself a three musketeers bar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Yeah, He enjoyed them ^_^. His younger brother was ecstatic when the package got there. I was soo worried that it would get lost in the mail. A package he sent me did already. He was happy that I sent them.
    I mean, it is not even the price of the candies which I find astounding (good chocolate/candies are my undisputed to-go gift for like every occasion ^^) - but the shipping costs are pretty bad.
    At least the package did not get lost or even damaged. Would have been a real shame. ~~

I bought a good friend a 120$ scented candle for his home. But it was not specifically because of Valentine's Day, so it does not count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Rich people spent more.
    Just within your own relationship, rather than what people were doing at large

I think the man historically does, but I bet it's trending the other way slowly but surely.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

I usually get my husband like a small gift on Valentine's Day. Like new headphones or a nice book.

I do not feel this is really a holiday for men though. They only get Father's Day and Birthdays.

Deleted
    Weird necro, this is not one of my best threads. Too boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    who keeps ressurrecting these dead draenei?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This thread is a year old, so I'm going to close this one.

For topics like this, a new thread would of been fine if the last one is that old.