Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Clinton in 67.
    Oh, please.

It's a well known fact.

You know women have no control over being hormonal wrecks with menstruation?
    That's not the point. The point was that people don't make fun of those because they're women, but because of how they act. It just so happens the people that act like that and blame it on 'hormones' are women.

I never heard of a man blaming testosterone for punching another, nor would society find it an acceptable excuse.

I feel like this is overstated. If the women in your life are becoming psycho nutjobs once a month and are blaming it on their period
    Shove your strawman up your colon, thanks.
    It's incredible how you people try to twist every argument and make it look like it's oppressing you or someone else.

No one called them nutjobs. But it's a fact a lot of women have severe mood changes because of their period. And if you're going to use hormones as an excuse to be a raging mongoloid then you deserve the ridicule and you can blame sexism all that you want, people make fun of you because you're a womanchild, not because you're a woman.

Claiming that's sexism only proves their point further.

One can assume if you haven't had a female head of state in your entire 200+ years something is up.
    Maybe one of the presidents identified as female?

And if you meant woman, then replace woman with asian(yellow), hispanic and [insert ethnicity] and sexism with racism, xenophobia and whatever.

I find it more worrying that the state still legalises the drafting of MEN ONLY and legalises non consensual genital mutilation of MEN ONLY than the fact that no women have been presidents.

Being a president is a privilege, bodily autonomy is ( should ) be a right.

Don't derail the thread
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-02-23 at 03:15 PM.

Can we seriously not make this thread about penis tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Can we seriously not make this thread about penis tips?
    Then stop mentioning oppression/sexism.

The mythical wage gap is laughable compared to the violation of bodily autonomy.

no one remembers that news piece back during 2008, where reporters went around asking *women* if they'd vote for a female president and they said no, because a woman's place was in the home?
    It's only sexism if men do it, though.

Women not voting for a woman president are just expressing their freedom and autonomy, which the mighty feminists of old fought for.

So go make your own thread about the penis tip conspiracy instead of twisting this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It's incredible how you people try to twist every argument and make it look like it's oppressing you or someone else.

So go make your own thread about the penis tip conspiracy
    The more I see you most the more I get convinced you're the femitheist.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Hate to break it to ya brother but don't bother trying to understand. If they cant understand their own, we sure as shit wont be able to. It's a never ending cycle. Men will NEVER understand women... Ever. Too much going on up there.
    Well you know what they say, never try to understand women. Women understand women a lot more than we do and they hate each other

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Really? You think we haven't had a female president just by chance?
    By chance? Nah. Working women (outside of customer service and call operators) is still a fairly new thing, and really no women have ran for president outside of Hilary who almost got the Democratic ticket in 08.

Even then, you make it sound like a woman should be president simply because she's a woman and it has never happened, despite what her stances are or the experience she may or may not have compared to her opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a point though no matter your opinion of him. This thread is titled "Why are women less happy now?" Not even with Olympic level mental gymnastics can that apply to circumcision. Honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Working women (outside of customer service and call operators) is still a fairly new thing
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2014/...stopped-coding
    I don't speak red pill, can someone translate?

10+ Year Old Account
    It kind of sounds like you take feminism as a religion? Of course when I see "theist" or any derivation of "theism" I tend to think of a deity, pantheon, life fore, etc and I wouldn't being to know what a femitheist would worship. Women? I mean, that makes sense to the roots of the mashup word, but women as a whole are a weird group to deify. I didn't realize half the human race was divine. Does their divinity only work as a carrier gene in men?
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2014/...stopped-coding
    1.) Not sure what you are trying to prove with that graph as it doesn't discredit my statement. The rapid increase of women in the workplace didn't start until around 1975, or 40 years ago, and even then college rates among women were growing with that number, and most of those women pursuing law degrees were most likely pursuing criminal justice careers.

2.) I think he meant that you yell about 'oppression' yet deny that mutilating infant boys against their will is imaginary.

The femitheist divine is a mad fuck that thinks killing 90% of the male population would lead to a violence free society.

This thread is titled "Why are women less happy now?" Not even with Olympic level mental gymnastics can that apply to circumcision. Honestly.
    Someone brought up oppression and sexism. I simply pointed out who is the victim of those nowadays.

It's specifically because of posts like these that I am inclined to think you're hung up on the feminazi kool aid.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    1.) Not sure what you are trying to prove with that graph as it doesn't discredit my statement. The rapid increase of women in the workplace didn't start until around 1975, or 40 years ago, and even then college rates among women were growing with that number, and most of those women pursuing law degrees were most likely pursuing criminal justice careers.

2.) I think he meant that you yell about 'oppression' yet deny that mutilating infant boys against their will is imaginary.
    1) I was exploring how certain fields are niched. Society is hardly equal. Other posters referenced elected politicians. I cited computer science, etc. Societal expectations are what are largely fueling the lack of equal representation.
    2) By conspiracy, I was alluding to his past posts about the CDC selling penis tips and falsifying research for the aforementioned money while simultaneously pointing out this isn't the thread for it, but I guess that ship sailed.

- - - Updated - - -

The femitheist divine is a mad fuck that thinks killing 90% of the male population would lead to a violence free society.
    Yup you got me.

2) By conspiracy, I was alluding to his past posts about the CDC selling penis tips
    Le ad hominem.

I thought you were better than this, Rukentuts. You sure like swinging your internet debate degree around, you'd expect someone like that ( gratz on the 19 posts a day btw, you must have a great life!! ) to know not to commit such.

My opinion on the subject doesn't change the facts.

And yes, a simple google search will show you that selling foreskin tissue is widely done. Might want to check out what facial creams your mother's using.

I also pointed out there's a capitalist reasoning behind circumcision, as it lessens the cost of life.

Yup you got me.
    You say non consensual genital mutilation is okay because it has some unproven health benefits and accuse everyone not drinking the feminist kool aid of being a red pill.

You fit the feminazi standard fairly well.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2015-02-23 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has zero to do with male circumcision

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Well, it's not just about how women are treated, It's how we also treat fellow men. Compassion and humility are wonderful traits. Some men are too "manly" to help or be helped by another person.
    And some women are too stupid to be helped by others, because they feel stupid asking for help.
    Nothing is as stupid as making yourself look stupid.
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Important to note is also that men are not as good to share if they feel bad as women do and that has been proven by research. When men (this is in general and of course not how everyone is) are unhappy, they become introverted and keep it to themselves while women are more open about it and tell friends and seek support.

So maybe men are happier overall, but there is also a shadow number in men who hide and dont want to share that they are unhappy. Maybe has to do with it being a sign of weakness? I dont know and feels silly if its the case but yeah...

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    What DOES it have to do with at this point?

These threads should really just be banned along with religion/politics/et al. They're always just trash.
    Bovinity, your posts usually seem pretty fair and well reasoned (from my experience). It seems like it's difficult to have a constructive discussion about topics like these... trying to possibly find ideas as to what the root of the problem is... It seems like there are immature individuals who will come here and either try to derail a topic, or use a topic as a springboard to push their own ideas/agenda.

It's a shame really, there are some posters here that are definitely worth listening to, and having a honest discussion, where we are openly discussing can lead to some insights into topics that I know little about. Unfortunately, too much trolling, off topic, etc... it seems like most topics you have to sift through a metric ton of crap to find an ounce or two of gold (wisdom).

Men who succeed at their suicide attempts don't fill out arbitrary happiness surveys.

To be fair, we may as well ban Gen-OT.
    But where would we all go to love/hate one another?

The femitheist is against male circumcision.

femitheist(dot)net/2014/07/male-circumcision-mgm-a-matter-of-bodily-autonomy.html
    femitheist(dot)net/2014/12/on-anti-gm-circumcision-as-a-cultural-prejudice.html
    twitter(dot)com/Femitheist/status/544764644103958529

- - - Updated - - -

>>>The femitheist divine is a mad fuck that thinks killing 90% of the male population would lead to a violence free society.

you're talking about her satire. you should check out her serious work and tweets or ask profile. i follow her content and she is pretty cool. does good work too.

she's also well liked by antifeminists and some feminists. doesn't actually advocate a 90% ratio. her character is meant to demonstrate extremism.

easy to find this out if you look at her pages.

she also promotes a lot of men's charities and orgs.

No one called them nutjobs. But it's a fact a lot of women have severe mood changes because of their period. And if you're going to use hormones as an excuse to be a raging mongoloid then you deserve the ridicule and you can blame sexism all that you want, people make fun of you because you're a womanchild, not because you're a woman.
    I don't think you read what I said very well. Perhaps you should be less quick to post your usual rhetoric and actually take the time to read what other people are saying

*Severe* mood changes in women due to menstruation is not typical or normal, if a woman has severe PMS then there is typically an underlying hormonal reason or a nutritional deficiency, or some other stress in here life that is completely unrelated to her monthly cycle.