Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Somebody suggested it could be based on character ilvl. I'm doubtful but would be cool if you could include it in the info ^^

apparently mythic BrF cache if 680+
    I think this was already disproven on the official forums

it's not based off ilvl, plenty people with ilvl 680+ have gotten heroic cache missions.
    here's two types of people I want to see results from:
    1. Someone with less than 8 Mythic Highmaul kills, but with 8+ Mythic BRF kills
    2. Someone with less than 8 Mythic Highmaul kills, but 30+ heroic BRF kills

One's man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The 8 Mythic Highmaul kills thing can't match the PTR right? It feels like a real low blow to have them implement something like that between PTR and live.

#Salty

Deleted
    it's probably bugged

can you get set tokens from missions now?

Hunter has 19 heroic kills and I got heroic cache... no Mythic for me.

Hunters name is Fournsix on Borean Tundra US.

Folks please tweet at Warcraftdevs and post in the threads on the official forums, please
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

So I guess its starting to get safe to say now that you need x (8?) numbers of HM mythic kills to get the BRF cache. Problem is though that the heroic only raiders (and i believe there are quite a few of them out there) has gotten used to getting a mythic cache from HM every week without doing mythic. And as far as i can remember, people dont like things being taken away from them. Blizzard might have a storm coming towards them. Personally i found the fact that heroic raiders could get a mythic cache a little bit unfair towards the mythic raiders to begin with, so i guess it really is fair in the end. And no, im not a mythic raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponk View Post
    The 8 Mythic Highmaul kills thing can't match the PTR right? It feels like a real low blow to have them implement something like that between PTR and live.

#Salty
    Kill statistics aren't copied and I'm sure nobody killed a large amount of bosses on the PTR only for testing this.
    I got the heroic cache on my main on the PTR and normal cache on all alts I copied.
    Maybe Itemlevel is only used to determine if someone should get the heroic cache instead of the normal one.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    can you get set tokens from missions now?
    I completed ~50 BRF missions on the PTR and didn't get any token.
    Last edited by pucca; 2015-02-24 at 08:13 PM.

"No evidence yet that they're working incorrectly. Also no intent to provide exact steps at this time. Keep progressing!"

Warcraft Devs

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...19811831590912

Quote Originally Posted by Ponk View Post
    "No evidence yet that they're working incorrectly. Also no intent to provide exact steps at this time. Keep progressing!"

Warcraft Devs

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...19811831590912
    Folks please reply to that and tell them we don't need exact steps just whether needing mythic highmaul kills is intended
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    I don't know if it already got answered, but will HM and BRF Missions be on seperate timers?
    One of my guildmates told, that the moment you have a BRF HC Mission or Higher, you no longer get any High Maul Missions.
    So his advice was to not upgrade any Follower above 655 ilvl.

I have 25 HC BRF kills, 7 Mythic Highmaul kills i have a HEROIC BRF Cache. so yea... armory is in my sig.

Deleted
    Sorry to highjack this thread for my question but what is the req for getting a BRF mission normal to spawn?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Sorry to highjack this thread for my question but what is the req for getting a BRF mission normal to spawn?
    2 followers with a 660 ilvl

8 mythic highmaul
    23 heroic foundry

2 mythic cache spawns.

Do i win?

Deleted
    My guess it that it is not based on a specific raid progression, but instead the overall progress.
    The system could very easily be more complex than anticipated.

I would think it is like a point system. Each boss you defeat (be it HM or BRF) awards you with X points. The harder boss the more points you "earn".
    Mythic HM probaly counts for significantly more than BRF HC, which explain why mythic HM seems to have a higher impact on the cache.

I am very curious as to what I will get.

Currently my main is 25 HC BRF and 14 HM mythic.
    My previous main (shaman is) 0 BRF HC and 10 HM mythic.
    Also I have a druid that have not touched mythic nor HC BRF but have several normal kills in BRF and hc kills in HM. Could mean that a HC BRF cache spawns for it.

New twitter post from Devs:

You do not need Highmaul progress in order to unlock Foundry Mission caches. It’s an alternate method, but not required.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...31942337425408