Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Does anyone remember JNCO pants?

Remember the JNCO jeans from the 90's? If not I'll post some pictures. Anyways I'm trying to start the trend back up. I wanna know if you guys know where I can still buy them? Like any major retailers? Or should I just stick to ebay/yard sales/thrift stores? We should all start wearing them again they were awesome back in the day. Oh and here's some pic's as I promised!!

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but it's not going to happen, those things are so ugly, lol. And as far as I know, no retailers still sell them, because nobody really makes them anymore.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Let them rest in peace they are in a better place now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    those pants are just as clown looking now as they were in the 90's. i have no desire to imitate clowns. so ill pass on the jeans and continue to laugh at all the clowns that still wear them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's not going to happen, those things are so ugly, lol. And as far as I know, no retailers still sell them, because nobody really makes them anymore.
    Hey man don't be a debbie downer! I can't do this on my own. I was even thinking about starting a facebook page to get the ball rolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Hey man don't be a debbie downer! I can't do this on my own. I was even thinking about starting a facebook page to get the ball rolling.
    You can't roll a ball uphill for very long.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.

They look better than those "jogging pants" people are wearing below their butts nowadays.

Maybe try hitting up that yearly "Gathering of the Juggalos" that Insane Clown Posse throws, I'm sure you could find tons of people wearing them there that'd be willing to depart with their pants in trade for a can of Natural Ice, or a pack of USA Gold menthols.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    You can't roll a ball uphill for very long.
    I know man that's why I need your help. The more people that get behind this the easier we can transition into the downhill home stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    They look better than those "jogging pants" people are wearing below their butts nowadays.
    Thanks man! See some one agrees. I'm tired of all these leggings, and yoga pants hipsters. JNCOS shall once again reign supreme!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know man that's why I need your help. The more people that get behind this the easier we can transition into the downhill home stretch.
    There is no downhill, it only ends in a wall that goes on past the edge of the universe.

Deleted
    I like the one with the flames on, the other ones not so much

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I once stabbed a guy wearing JNCO jeans....just because of the jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    I like the one with the flames on, the other ones not so much
    Yeah I agree man, if you had a pair of those bad boys and went out that night you were definitely getting laid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, let them die. The past can keep these and Hammer pants forever.

They're basically exaggerated bell-bottoms. I personally like the style (definitely needs toned down, the ones in the pics are way too wide), the problem is pants like that aren't very practical. If you don't end up tripping over them (lawsuit inc) they end up getting shredded at the bottom and then you end up with "tails" that you keep stepping on. Also the association with Juggalo's isn't going to help the cause, but what can you do? History always ends up repeating itself.
    Happy new year to all, and to all a good night!

I remember them. They were wore by the people who listened to nu-metal who thought that their music taste needed to match their style.

I listened to bad music too then, but had enough sense to know those pants were ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you want to wear those horrible things?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    These things are like roller-discos. If you look hard enough, you'll find one, but it ends up being lame and you realize why they fell out of popularity.