Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    I had to switch back to my much simpler TellMeWhen setups on the raid of yesterday because i can't seem to get used that the abilities doesn't "glow in my face" when they're ready.
    Mainly short-cooldowns like Riptide, HST etc.
    I find that the faded-out version of HST doesn't give me a real good impression of "ready.. CLICK ME!", which the current setup has. It only uses colors when it's actively running.

Perhaps a personal preference, but for these "press when ready" cooldowns i like it to be made painfully obvious that i'm to click that button right now.
    The SWG tracker is brilliant though, and i also like the HR tracker.
    And as previously mentioned, spells with longer cooldowns i prefer by far to be hidden completely up until ~15 or so seconds before they're ready again.

I don't have enough skill in working with Weak Auras to make these things, TMW is far easier to setup at least to the un-initiated
    Thus a short "how to" would of course be greatly appreciated.
    Nice Rorqual btw :P
    You should be able to easily add the animation effect. I'm going to play around with these today and that is one of the first things I'm going to add as I rely on the shiny glow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chiznitz View Post
    You should be able to easily add the animation effect. I'm going to play around with these today and that is one of the first things I'm going to add as I rely on the shiny glow as well.
    I will see what I can do this weekend to make the HST more noticeable. I am away from the house for 16h a day during the weeks so its hard to make the time till the weekend comes.

Any updates on this? Did the final version get posted for 6.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Fjordstorm View Post
    Any updates on this? Did the final version get posted for 6.1?
    Sorry! My commuter broke but I think I got some time today to finish it!

EDIT: Since I cant edit the title, I have reported my thread to be locked so I can remake. New link found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post32741309
    Last edited by Delois; 2015-03-14 at 07:25 PM.