Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Muslim, Rape and Sharia Law

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonposten and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

A Norwegian woman has spoken out about the 16-month prison sentence she received in Dubai after reporting a rape incident to police.
    Interior designer Marte Deborah Dalelv was on a business trip in Dubai when she says she was raped.
    The 24-year-old reported the March attack to the police but found herself charged with having extramarital sex.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-23381448

Discuss.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-20 at 01:23 PM.

This thread will go places.

The truth is racist. At least in Sweden.

This thread is lucky if it makes it to page 5 before the closure. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Sorry but in this age of tolerance and anti-racism we are no longer allowed to look at things like facts or reason.

I wonder if the orwellian nightmare was meant to be a prophecy or not.

Deleted
    Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

So essentially we don't know who's doing it, and even if we did it might not show it was immigrants, but it was immigrants.

Deleted
    Haters gonna hate!

#Sharialaw2016

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems OP has no opinion of his own.
    Oh it is an immigrant thread with "discuss", that is refreshing.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Swedish Penal Code.[1] Historically, rape has been defined as forced sexual intercourse initiated against a woman by one or several men, without her consent.[2] In recent years, several revisions to the definition of rape have been made in Swedish law,[3] to now not only include intercourse, but comparable sexual acts initiated against someone passive — incapable of giving consent — because they are in a vulnerable situation, such as a state of fear or unconsciousness

So basically, if you do anything intimate with a girl and she's feeling fear - even if she doesn't tell you this, you're raping her in Sweden. This, in turn with the rise of post modern feminism, has caused an absolutely bonkers surge in the number of rape victims in Sweden.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

https://www.bra.se/bra/brott-och-sta...xualbrott.html

Relevant statistics for those interested.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The post form Sweden is just Ignorant racist propaganda and I don't care about such stupidity. The post about the Norwegian woman is beyond sick and feel sorely tempted to shout out loud. fuck all of you dubai pakies, you got no fucking respect for women so you all burn in hell. It just shows how backwards they really are despite superficially advancing in regards to tech and modernizing themselves.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-20 at 01:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Swedish Penal Code.[1] Historically, rape has been defined as forced sexual intercourse initiated against a woman by one or several men, without her consent.[2] In recent years, several revisions to the definition of rape have been made in Swedish law,[3] to now not only include intercourse, but comparable sexual acts initiated against someone passive — incapable of giving consent — because they are in a vulnerable situation, such as a state of fear or unconsciousness

So basically, if you do anything intimate with a girl and she's feeling fear - even if she doesn't tell you this, you're raping her in Sweden. This, in turn with the rise of post modern feminism, has caused an absolutely bonkers surge in the number of rape victims in Sweden.
    The fact that the think tank base much of the article on a member of the anit-immigrant party is telling in itself.
    I got no illusions that 1st and 2nd generation immigrants are not over-representated but I'm not willing to spin things like they were facts to the extent that this garbage think tank does. No sane research academic would make these broad statements based on so little.
    One single research paper.

Garbage opinon piece is still garbage opinon piece.

Heh why am I not suprised one of the co-writers published:
    Sweden: The Defense that Disappeared 2015/08/07
    "Refugee Children" Invade Sweden 2015/07/23
    Swedish Jihadi: "Go There with a Bomb" 2015/07/14
    Sweden: "A Place to Islamize" 2015/06/25
    Sweden Surrenders to Saudi Arabia 2015/04/09
    Sweden's Foreign Minister Reviled as an Enemy of the Prophet 2015/03/21
    Sweden's Middle East Policy in Ruins 2015/03/15
    Sweden: Rape Capital of the West 2015/02/14
    Sweden Imports Jew-hatred 2015/02/11
    Sweden's New Approach to Jihadis: Jobs! 2015/02/02
    Denmark's "Open Door" and its Limitless Beneficiaries 2015/01/22
    Sweden: From "Humanitarian Superpower" to Failed State 2015/01/16
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-08-20 at 11:27 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    The post form Sweden is just Ignorant racist propaganda and I don't care about such stupidity. The post about the Norwegian woman is beyond sick and feel sorely tempted to shout out loud. fuck all of you dubai pakies, you got no fucking respect for women so you all burn in hell. It just shows how backwards they really are despite superficially advancing in regards to tech and modernizing themselves.
    How is the first sentence you said in line with the rest of your post?

Dubai pakies? Mm what?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

All I know is that in sweden you should nearly ask for written permission before kissing a girl, nevermind touching her, otherwise it might constitute rape even if at the second you kissed her it was ok and 10 minutes after she says "I was not sure and worried": bam rape charge!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    All I know is that in sweden you should nearly ask for written permission before kissing a girl, nevermind touching her, otherwise it might constitute rape even if at the second you kissed her it was ok and 10 minutes after she says "I was not sure and worried": bam rape charge!
    A written permission means nothing. You can always say "no" even in the middle of that kiss.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Dubai pakies? Mm what?
    I understand there are a lot of Pakistani ex-pats living in Dubai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

Playing the devil's advocate here, but Justice(in my opinion) is equally about giving the victim closure and punishing the guilty, In some cages the victim has the final say within the limits of the law. So if we go by the "not if they enjoyed it" rationale, One could argue if a did enjoy the Quote on quote "rape" then she would have no reason to report, likewise there are cases where people had consensual sex and the women didn't like it and reports her One-night-stand partner as a rapist.

I think that no matter how much people in the right hate rape, it's also important to look each situation objectivily as I believe that these case draw out too much emotions and when they don't people don't care about the victim

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sharia Law is a backwards, outdated and idiotic Law system.

What more is there to discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to say that this thread will be locked as a full out religious discussion is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    and.............he's banned
    Made me look
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.