Deleted

Good & affordable earbuds

I am having so much issues lately with bad quality headsets from razer and tritton (Cables breaking and headband breaking) that I am deciding to use earbuds with an desk microphone to communicate. Do people have some suggestions on earbuds that are amazing for their price.

10+ Year Old Account
    They might find this one more relevant.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/mult...2-21-15-p-1039

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sennheiser CX200 are a great sounding set of earbuds for the money. Less than $23 on amazon (prime). Also do a good job killing any outside noise.

Apple Earpods and Xiaomi Pistons are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pound shop do pretty good ones for a quid.

Deleted
    Thanks, I will give it a look

10+ Year Old Account
    Apple earpods? what.....

Soundmagic E30 or E10 gets my vote, works for any style of music, comfortable. Really hard to beat around their pricepoint (~35$).

Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    apple earpods are really good for the price imo, not generally a fan of apple but I like their earpods, use them all the time with my phone.
    Yeaaah, nope.... Apple and "really good for the price" does not get to be placed in the same sentence... EVER
    Fractal Design R5 |MSI Z87-G45 | i5 4690k @4.6Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 | MSI 980ti G6 |
    XFX 850W | WD Black 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD x 2 | Intel 180GB SSD | Rog Swift

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    Yeaaah, nope.... Apple and "really good for the price" does not get to be placed in the same sentence... EVER
    Actually, the reviews I've seen of their dual-driver IEMs say they're pretty good for the price.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Get some of these http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-II-.../dp/B001EZYMF4. Great for the price

Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    Have you ever used them? They don't sound bad at all. Their old ear buds were terrible in my opinion, but I was actually surprised at how good the new ones sound. If you go to places that review audio equipment, almost all of them have nothing but good things to say about them.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

I've had two pairs of these for the last five years and they've never failed me (with the exception of when the first one broke after four years):
    http://us.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/ep-630

Great bass response and a comfortable fit in my ears (they come with selectable silicone earpads in three sizes).