Gauging interest in a Morning Reroll Guild.

I'm looking for anyone interested in starting something new with me: A Morning Reroll Guild.

Starting a reroll guild and leveling together is a great way to create the environment we all miss. One where we work together in creating a strong, tight-knit community and a solid raiding team. A guild that is drama-free, that has a laid back atmosphere and can be successful in all we do. Strong leadership and active members are the key at succeeding and becoming the long term home we all want.

We want a guild that is great at raiding and has a fantastic social aspect. Weekend PvPers would be great also. With a 6hr raid week, we'll have plenty of time to get together for other activities.

Contact Info-- a.m.reroll15 at gmail.com or pm here
    Raid Time--8:15-10am CST
    Raid Days--Wed, Thur and Mon or Wed, Fri and Mon
    Realm--up for debate but would like one of these--Thunderhorn(horde), Garona(alliance), Proudmoore or Dentarg.
    Guild name--up for debate.
    Website-- morningreroll15.enjin dot com/

*All types of potential guild members are welcome, as long as you respect your fellow players.

*Raiding experience isn’t necessary but a willing to learn and work together is.

*I am looking for an officer, someone that will work closely with me to help get this started.

*I will also be needing a raid leader.
    Last edited by Makeanah; 2015-03-05 at 04:31 PM.

Sadly, only about 5 people have been interested.
    Still looking though
    Last edited by Makeanah; 2015-03-02 at 12:14 PM.

Once we get a few more interested, we can get some more details ironed out.

Contact me: Talren#1886