Poll: Think Thrall will be part of the wod last boss fight?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMoon View Post
    Did you forget what he did to Garrosh at the end of the Nagrand questline? Anyway even if he couldn't commune with the elements he would still be able to fight, he's actually quite proficient in melee combat.
    well actually that garrosh was part of our time line which is why he intervened and finished it. He seems to avoid helping in anything that involves the other time line.

Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    If the final boss is Grom, then Thrall will definitely be involved.
    The way it's going it's set up with either Yrel or Durotan.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
    Thrall was part of the last boss fight in

Cata
    Mop
    Thrall didn't do jack in MoP

of course...metzen, I mean thrall, must always be the one to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    He got knocked into the wall and then Astral Recall'ed back to the overview area. That's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to see him inside a raid ever again. The Nagrand stuff was awesome, and that is the only type of content that he belongs in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

No doubt he'll be there. He's voiced by the senior VP of story and franchise development. You better believe he's going to shoehorn his ego stroking character in every chance he gets.

My dream is that he goes down in the most pathetic way possible this expansion and we never have to deal with him taking over another expansion again. A knife to the back while he's trying to spew another one of his overly dramatic dialogs should suffice.

Deleted
    I hope so, Thrall kicks ass, shame Blizz nerfed his strenght just to sell Garrosh character, I bet many got butthurt over final confrontation in Nagrand, that's how first confrontation should have ended but that would have deprived us of garrosh storyline, so Thrall got lorelol'd...
    Thrall-haters are so played around by Blizz, it's sad to watch.

Thrall taken out of fight is like lich king fight, main lore hero Fordring taken out of fight just so players can save the day.

Hoping Grom finds out the truth about Garrosh and ends Thrall.

Of course, Thrall will be there. Metzen won't skip on a chance.

Hope not but chances are he will be. The whole green jebus thing is getting old..

Deleted
    I hope not. Whole green jesus lore added in Cataclysm is pathetic, it turned Thrall from badass orc into sissy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Thrall's conscious gets the best of him and he confesses to a Demon-blood-Infused Grom that Garrosh was his son and that he cheated to kill him in Mok'Gora.

*Gorehowl sinks into Thrall's skull* We then loot Thrall and the Iron Horde joins the Horde.

It'd be the best ending to an expansion yet.
    If I could, I'd hire you to write that ending tomorrow. Perhaps less Demon-blood-Infused more post fight legion invasion.

Don't get me wrong I like Thrall.. back in WC3 all doomhammer armoured riding a worg and being "the warchief."
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I misread the title so I voted no, but he will probably be there, like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    The way it's going it's set up with either Yrel or Durotan.

I recall him geting his ass kicked by Garry than him trying to smash garry in the head with doomhammer after you kill garry than making a troll warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

Didnt they say Grom would NOT be the last boss (may not remember things 100%) but that it would be a "surprise" so with what blizz usually consider a story twist it will probably be Gul'dan with Khadgar as the epic but in this case strangely hapless protagonist that will take all the credit at the end.