Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooxi View Post
    I don't see how this is a surprise. Black people are the racist ones in today's world towards white people.
    Oh yes everyone is out to get white people, white people make up the majority of victims of racism, including violent racism! Despite the fact no data exist to corroborate this.

It's like foolish people can't accept that there are racist people everywhere in every race. For some reason it becomes "blacks are racist in today's world" vs... there are some racist people... like racism didn't just pop into existence recently.

Daily Mail? "Africa Rules?" This is bullshit.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I've got no experience with KKK. I've got experience with shitty estates such as that and the people that live on them. They're not on a black vs white crusade, they're generally kids from single-parent no-income families that end up banding together and doing fuck all with their lives. Sure they might claim black power but I'll gaurentee they have white kids amongst their "crew". They basically decide to go with along with a mix of "rap/prison culture" because they're under the impression it makes them strong and those kinda estates can be a survival of the fittest kinda thing. I can almost guarentee that they're all under 20 years of age with no prospects in life, they're nothing at all like the KKK.

Really? Sounds as if you could pretty much interchange black for white in your statement, at least figuratively, and it would be quite true for most white racists as well...but I'm guessing you aren't exactly prone to excuse them the best you can, like you did here. Weird that. And the "i'll guarantee they have white kids amongst their crew", allow me to smile...but sure, I do realize you made it so obviously anecdotal that it's hard to attack it as an actual argument or line of reasoning. Now, I'm sure it does exists at times, ofc...but hey, then again, one if not the most known nazi in Sweden (now ex-nazi) is a black person in prison for first degree murders on cops. How is that for powerful anecdotal evidence?

What is it with the eternal whitewashing (pun indeed intended) with all forms of racism that isn't white? I mean, seriously. At least at times logic should overpower "feelz"...

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Really? Sounds as if you could pretty much interchange black for white in your statement, at least figuratively, and it would be quite true for most white racists as well...but I'm guessing you aren't exactly prone to excuse them the best you can, like you did here. Weird that. And the "i'll guarantee they have white kids amongst their crew", allow me to smile...but sure, I do realize you made it so obviously anecdotal that it's hard to attack it as an actual argument or line of reasoning. Now, I'm sure it does exists at times, ofc...but hey, then again, one if not the most known nazi in Sweden (now ex-nazi) is a black person in prison for first degree murders on cops. How is that for powerful anecdotal evidence?

What is it with the eternal whitewashing (pun indeed intended) with all forms of racism that isn't white? I mean, seriously. At least at times logic should overpower "feelz"...
    If only I was from Sweden...

If only I didnt have first hand knowledge of these estates

If only you didnt just make yourself look like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I suppose they do both wear hoods, so there is that.

But I'd think the KKK are slightly more worrying than some scrawny kids on BMXs with a Stanley knife.

Without being an american (so I might ofc have missed something), I kinda doubt it myself. The current iteration of KKK seems about as dangerous as a kindergarten PTA tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

If only I was from Sweden...

If only I didnt have first hand knowledge of these estates

If only you didnt just make yourself look like an idiot

I didn't. I'm from Sweden too, as I'm well aware you are. Care to elaborate, or a grade A moronic statement, albeit a bit more nuanced than a simple "no u" will have to do as your "argument"?

<Insert country here> has it worse off than England so <insert issue here> should be a non-issue. Or just look at America. -Every English poster who has "contributed" to this thread so far.

Seriously how about you guys start to look at your own problems instead of hand-waving or deflecting everything. Sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Find me a black KKK member.
    There was one featured in a documentary I watched...

The sheriff is a ni...

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    I didn't. I'm from Sweden too, as I'm well aware you are. Care to elaborate, or a grade A moronic statement, albeit a bit more nuanced than a simple "no u" will have to do as your "argument"?
    No, I'm from England. How else do you think I know about these estates? Because I've experienced them first-hand.

It's not like there is some doctrine, these are the lower classes that have a portion of kids that are foul in all ways and that includes racist. Hence why my post about the areas need help. Tighter police work to keep petty criminals in line. The kids dont act this way because they're black, the white kids are acting the exact same, walking around with jeans around their arse yelling "Nigga" at everyone they see and causing shit for all kinda people. The areas are shit holes and a lot of the kids in them take it to act like a shit-hole themselves. Generally once they get to 25 and have served a bit of time inside they stop being total idiots.

I mean you wanna blow the racism in this outta all proportion. They're idiots that think they can run a shitty council estate. If the family had been black there'd still be a high chance it'd get faeces lobbed at their door, just the notes would be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    <Insert country here> has it worse off than England so <insert issue here> should be a non-issue. Or just look at America. -Every English poster who has "contributed" to this thread so far.

Seriously how about you guys start to look at your own problems instead of hand-waving or deflecting everything. Sad.
    Except it has been acknowledged we have problems with racism, but minor local interest stories like this are an irrelevance - shitty council estates have shitty people on them...quelle surprise!

We could make a thread on every racist incident in the UK if you'd like. I think you'd get bored pretty quickly though.

No, I'm from England. How else do you think I know about these estates? Because I've experienced them first-hand.

It's not like there is some doctrine, these are the lower classes that have a portion of kids that are foul in all ways and that includes racist. Hence why my post about the areas need help. Tighter police work to keep petty criminals in line. The kids dont act this way because they're black, the white kids are acting the exact same, walking around with jeans around their arse yelling "Nigga" at everyone they see and causing shit for all kinda people. The areas are shit holes and a lot of the kids in them take it to act like a shit-hole themselves. Generally once they get to 25 and have served a bit of time inside they stop being total idiots.

I mean you wanna blow the racism in this outta all proportion. They're idiots that think they can run a shitty council estate. If the family had been black there'd still be a high chance it'd get faeces lobbed at their door, just the notes would be different.

Then my apology about the Sweden part - a friend of mine actually uses the same location as you do, Sweland, referring to Sweden. Not sure why, but I guess it stuck. My bad, shows why taking things for granted, and anecdotal reasoning, is bad.

I'm not saying black racism among kids is the worst issue ever - because it isn't. I agree with you entirely there, kids will be kids, sadly, even in the worst of ways...society can not prevent that, while it can react. What I am saying, is that most white racism depends on the same factors, it's not worse, it's the same, and the main problem is that your line of argumenting NEVER, EVER, surfaces unless the discussion involves non-white racism. That is so nauseating, that it's downright anger-inducing. All these issues are non race-related, it shouldn't even be allowed to distinguish one type of racism from another when it comes to reactions, imo - laws that concerns one particular angle alone, like only antisemitism, are outright insulting to human intelligence.

I readily admit that your post was much to specific for my rebuttal, it would have been better to not quote yours. Bad move. In general though, my point is more than valid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You don't seem to care when I excuse white criminals though... either that or you just straight up forget that I have ever done such a thing. I clearly only care about excusing black criminals which is why I defended the two dead white burglars, or the white woman who was shot while fleeing from committing a crime. It absolutely has nothing at all to do with the types of posts on this forums that at one point mimicked storm front in every way.
    Exceptions only prove the rule, then again I don't care much for defending criminals in general not sure how their skin color is supposed to have any influence on them being criminals. Again the thing is that what you accuse him off basically fits you like a glove. If anything you two guys are two sides of the same coin. So it's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. (No pun intended)

A black person once failed to greet me as "Your most excellent highness of the fairest skin and nature." Fucking racist.
    Weren't you a dude? Also how is this in ANY kind of way related to the topic at hand. Or do you want to get onto your own "Winners" list? :S

Deleted
    Shakespearean fairness
    I'm still growing convinced that with your posts in the last few days you belong on your winners list.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Exceptions only prove the rule, then again I don't care much for defending criminals in general not sure how their skin color is supposed to have any influence on them being criminals. Again the thing is that what you accuse him off basically fits you like a glove. If anything you two guys are two sides of the same coin. So it's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. (No pun intended)

Weren't you a dude? Also how is this in ANY kind of way related to the topic at hand. Or do you want to get onto your own "Winners" list? :S
    Exceptions? Consider this: I only comment on threads that are posted on the forum, (not the one about the white burglars though I posted that thread) The material given in this forum tends to be quite anti-black at times. I can't comment on threads that don't exist, so perhaps you shoudl be worrying more about the why these threads exist in such number.

You say you're not sure how skin colour is suppose to have any influence when I mention whites, but when it's about blacks it becomes entirely about me defending black criminals? I didn't even defend this person yet that's what you're saying. You sound foolish.

"Africa rules". Dudes, that's so radical and tubular!
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Except it has been acknowledged we have problems with racism, but minor local interest stories like this are an irrelevance - shitty council estates have shitty people on them...quelle surprise!

We could make a thread on every racist incident in the UK if you'd like. I think you'd get bored pretty quickly though.
    I mean we do it for the US so we might as well do it for every country so we all get bored of how common it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    I mean we do it for the US so we might as well do it for every country so we all get bored of how common it is.
    This thread was created by someone who isn't English trying to prove 'no go zones' exist in England by posting a story about shitty neighbours...that has nothing to do with 'no go zones'.

Wankers of all colours and creeds have wanted their little patch to themselves and try to intimidate those they don't want in the area, it's a non-event. Would anyone have cared if it was a group of white kids saying they don't want a Paddy or Pole in their estate?