Thread: World First.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World First.

Why celebrate something so insignificant that it won't even be remembered 2 years from now? Oh yeah some fat guys with cheeto crumbs on their chests downed a boss first big whoop but did they cure Ebola or put an end to world hunger? Clearly not so why exalt these dirt bags in the first place just because they did something first anyone can do something first it's what is done that counts and quite frankly killing a video game boss first is nothing note worthy.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-02-23 at 01:11 AM.

I remember every major end tier boss world first kill since I started in LK. So clearly you're wrong.

Also, you're a jerk, and be prepared for this thread to be locked, at the very least.

infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-02-23 at 01:12 AM.

Deleted
    He said on a video game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I remember every major end tier boss world first kill since I started in LK. So clearly you're wrong.

Also, you're a jerk, and be prepared for this thread to be locked, at the very least.
    Well then you clearly have nothing better to do. You sincerely have my pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    agreed, don't like the world first race don't follow it, don't like video games? don't come here, welcome to ignore list.

edit: steinmetz has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Deleted
    People who take an interest in world firsts are pitiful people guys. Because clearly steinmetz is a better person than all of us.

Found the Blood Legion member

15+ Year Old Account
    I think OP is secretly a fanboy of guild thats only 9/10 and mad cause method got the kill

OP, hope u know that the average raider put in more time than Method in their progression raids, method and likes raid for 10h a day for maybe 2weeks, then its 5months of smooth sailing, while the other plebs use 9-12h pr week for 6months to do same content
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

It's no different than watching any sports game. People like what they like.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by flexks View Post
    People who take an interest in world firsts are pitiful people guys. Because clearly steinmetz is a better person than all of us.
    I never claimed to be better than anyone nor have I ever. I am merely stating that all the world first none sense is meaningless.

Deleted
    I never said you claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by steinmetz View Post
    Why celebrate something so insignificant that it won't even be remembered 2 years from now? Oh yeah some fat guys with cheeto crumbs on their chests downed a boss first big whoop but did they cure Ebola or put an end to world hunger? Clearly not so why exalt these dirt bags in the first place just because they did something first anyone can do something first it's what is done that counts and quite frankly killing a video game boss first is nothing note worthy.
    Could say the same for sport, celebrities etc. Clearly those things are here to stay. I take you haven't figured the world out yet.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    I never claimed to be better than anyone nor have I ever. I am merely stating that all the world first none sense is meaningless.
    Do you remember who wins olympic events? What about sports final games?

World first raid boss kills aren't so very different than these "mainstream" things. People remember them because they find it to be enjoyable themselves, and like knowing who the best of the best are.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well someone is upset Method beat their fav guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you have insulted everyone with your "sincere pity". I don't follow world firsts but I'm happy as long as world first fans leave me be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember world firsts going all the way back to early vanilla

So it's better to not give any recognition to something that is meaningless all together. I'm appalled that it happens anyway.

Well, with your attitude, nothing is worth doing unless we're curing Ebola or world hunger.

Hint: it's called "fun". Try it sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Said a person on a video game forums. What were you expecting? Many are competitive by nature and how else do you measure it in World of Warcraft that's actually meaningful as far as WoW goes?

You probably spent more time on this issue than 99.999% of the rest of wow community. Making you ever so slightly more interested in the world firsts than everybody else.