spoiler? the plot for next legendary ring quest and Dentarg

Thanks to the OP of another thread for providing these sound files
    wowhead. com/sounds?filter=na=VO_61#0

So first let us take a look at Dentarg. You can find him in a secret cave in shadowmoon valley.
    wowhead. com/npc=90549/dentarg#comments

I just got there and found what he was doing, exactly like the comments on wowhead.
    In the cave he is seen converting 3 Elodor Draenei
    He seemed to be using an orb thing to brain wash or control the Draenei. Well if you check the sound files, Cordana did mention an orb.
    "give me that orb Khadgar, I will destroy that hideous thing."
    Although Khadgar didn't talk about the orb directly, both he and Cordana expressed the idea of using the enemies tool to gain advantage.
    According to other sound files, Khadgar finally relieved the spell Guldan casted on Garona.
    By the way, the cave is full of members of the shadow council.

After putting all of this together, my conclusion is, this is the cave where Khadgar will lift the spell and Garona joins the commander.

But how?

That orb, which was used to control people, can also be used to free people, as Khadgar expressed the idea to use the tools of our enemies.

So the next leg quest is like, Khadgar, cornada and the commander found this cave. They took down Dentarg and got the orb. Khadgar used the orb to free Garona.
    Yrel also shew in the scene. In the end, the orb was destroyed and the cave guarded by Yrel's vindicators.

OK so now here is a question, why would Dentarg joined the shadow council? He isn't a competent ogre magi compared to Chogall, why would Guldan want him to serve the burning legion? Could his old master still be alive and join the legion too?

Or because Ner'zhul died far too early in this timeline, its also possible Dentarg just wanted to continue to increase his power and at this point the Iron Horde is already beginning to fall apart. The only one left with any significant power and even a basic long term plan seems to be Gul'dan.

But interesting that Yrel only shows up. I presume its for both factions then.

This cave is close to a Draenei town so it is reasonable that Yrel shows up.
    There are sound files about teleporting out, maybe that's how horde commanders leave this cave when Draenei appears.

Quote Originally Posted by olddriver View Post
    OK so now here is a question, why would Dentarg joined the shadow council? He isn't a competent ogre magi compared to Chogall, why would Guldan want him to serve the burning legion? Could his old master still be alive and join the legion too?
    In our timeline he was the bodyguard of Ner'zhul. Maybe in this timeline, he fell under the allegiance of Gul'dan when he was part of the Shadowmoon clan.