Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    breath of serpent might be ok on oregorger as well, I think you can get 2 in on each stacked phase (I don't know the timer yet, even though it's 3 weeks into the tier), but pools might just be better for the spread phase

it'd also be nice if for like half the bosses in highmaul (brack, tectus, maybe twins) now lol

chi explosion still op
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all i've caught myself up with the thread. Lets take a few scenarios into consideration

Stacked Fights like blast furnace and grul what is better
    BoTS - Chiex - PoM and what causes it to be better?

Spread fights i'm assuming default to PoM.

Lastly i've been having trouble actually using chi torpedo it just seems like Rushing jade win is way better even with the buff to chi torpedo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

ChiEx is great on mythic Oregorger, especially if you are assigned to heal the Acid Torrent group. BotS also work there, but it is likely to overheal unless you are running with less healers.

PoM is a safe bet for pretty much any encounter. Also, Chi Burst is SICK right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouway View Post
    ChiEx is great on mythic Oregorger, especially if you are assigned to heal the Acid Torrent group. BotS also work there, but it is likely to overheal unless you are running with less healers.

PoM is a safe bet for pretty much any encounter. Also, Chi Burst is SICK right now.

Honestly at this point chi burst feels more like a healing bomb then zen sphere ever has it's awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Help

Hey everyone Bluu here and i am in dire need of talking with someone that knows how to play a MW monk to its full potential. Since i'm new to the site i cant post links or videos, but i have askmrrobot logs you can look at. Bluu-whisperwind

I have yet been able to break 30kHPS during any fight i have done. It's basically come down to changing my Main to another class cause i just feel i'm way off on rotation and understand of the Monk. I have read many forums and spent many hours on trying to figure out what i am doing wrong. I am willing to get on vent to chat about rotation etc, If you are willing to help me with this big issue of mine add me to your battlenet ID Majesticz#1927. Man i'm so tired of sucking withe this class and the hardest part is i really like the monk and don't want to change