Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    no Avians Feather nor Crystal for the selfbuff
    I don't have the feather, but I have a glider tinkered into my cloak. No idea what crystal you are talking about. I snipped the insult.

Deleted
    Although I keep a huge bunch of useless items in my bank/void storage I have my bags full and they contain the strict necessary - which will be used on a daily to weekly basis :
    - Plants because I get some everyday and use them almost everyday for my inscription.
    - Inscription/tailoring mats and daily reagents. (+ ench mats due to daily dez)
    - PvP set (+ Ashran stuff that I actually use)
    - Personal food/flask/pots
    - Follower upgrades (looting some everyday, using some often)
    - Legendary quest items
    - Both hearthstones, fishing pole + hook, inscription tools, flask cristal, ordos candle, trap for the barn, savage blood, aviana's feather, primal spirit, tome of the clear mind.
    - And admittedly 5-10 useless items (ranging from cosmetic crap to pvp banner that I never use)

That leaves me with 1 whole 28 slot bag free. All these items I use on a regular basis and are needed because their use are core to my gaming experience. I cannot keep them in my bank - for that would have me do countless trips wasting my time and fun - or worse, not have them.
    Last edited by mmoceb381e0edb; 2015-02-24 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Walter- View Post
    Like I said... hoarding. I have one optimal look for each class, and I stick with that transmog.
    Do you raid? where are the consumables? You know, lots of pots since each try/kill consumes 2, 10 tries = 1 stack.
    I usually carry 6-7 stacks of pots (with many more mailed), 2 stacks of flasks(more mailed), 2 stacks of foods (will increase coming 6.1 with individual foods).
    About hoarding, I'm a hoarder. Currently I have all hunter tier sets (main hunter) (- tier 3, cba), some doubled for the different color. Also have 4-5 shaman sets, and over 40 different guns/bows/xbows.
    I like choice when transmogging. Like having a transmog looking right with different choices and colors matching.

I don't have the feather, but I have a glider tinkered into my cloak. No idea what crystal you are talking about. I snipped the insult.
    The crystal gives you 100 stats, acts like a flask. reward from tavern quest. Same as timeless isle, but more stats. good for dungeons/lfr.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-02-24 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Do you raid? where are the consumables? You know, lots of pots since each try/kill consumes 2, 10 tries = 1 stack.
    I usually carry 6-7 stacks of pots (with many more mailed), 2 stacks of flasks(more mailed), 2 stacks of foods (will increase coming 6.1 with individual foods).
    About hoarding, I'm a hoarder. Currently I have all hunter tier sets (main hunter) (- tier 3, cba), some doubled for the different color. Also have 4-5 shaman sets, and over 40 different guns/bows/xbows.
    I like choice when transmogging. Like having a transmog looking right with different choices and colors matching.

The crystal gives you 100 stats, acts like a flask. reward from tavern quest. Same as timeless isle, but more stats. good for dungeons/lfr.
    I don't raid actually. Haven't since ICC was current content. I am pleased to see you were not offended by my comment, and didn't take it personally. Nothing wrong with hoarding, just something about hoarding and then QQing about lack of space. When I do go out, I usually take some food, and maybe a flask or two.

Even with every hunter set available, a personal guild bank loaded with mats (6 tabs worth), and a personal bank loaded with stuff, your personal bag... according to your list of raid items, barely totals 20 stacks even if I round up. Combine that with another 40 misc items to just carry around, and that is still just 60 out of a possible 156 slots.

I'm not looking to offend anyone. I am just trying to understand how someone could let themselves get to the point where they have 8 tabs of a GBank, all slots and large (36 slot) bag slots and reagent tab of a personal bank, void storage, all of the bags being carried AND their mailbox full. It just blows my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Blingtrons share cooldown so why keep both.

OT: Hope Blizzard changes this to 5 minutes or something. Otherwise Bag space is on the lower side with 30 Brutal Dagggers spam or something.
    If they are both off CD, I can drop one on the SW steps and one at the entrance to the AH, giving players choices. Plus, if someone drops one by the fountain, they all aggro each other and 3-way combat breaks out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M4D View Post
    I cannot keep them in my bank - for that would have me do countless trips wasting my time and fun - or worse, not have them.
    I became an Engineer to have Jeeves, and completed the argent tourney for the squire for just that reason. Then, no matter where I am, I always have access to my bank. Once my Garrison was level 3, the Storehouse (lvl 3) became a top priority. It's nice to be able to stash the follower tokens, and crafting mats so my bags are left with free space to accommodate all the loot from grinding mobs in Nagrand.

I don't raid actually. Haven't since ICC was current content. I am pleased to see you were not offended by my comment, and didn't take it personally. Nothing wrong with hoarding, just something about hoarding and then QQing about lack of space. When I do go out, I usually take some food, and maybe a flask or two.

Even with every hunter set available, a personal guild bank loaded with mats (6 tabs worth), and a personal bank loaded with stuff, your personal bag... according to your list of raid items, barely totals 20 stacks even if I round up. Combine that with another 40 misc items to just carry around, and that is still just 60 out of a possible 156 slots.

I'm not looking to offend anyone. I am just trying to understand how someone could let themselves get to the point where they have 8 tabs of a GBank, all slots and large (36 slot) bag slots and reagent tab of a personal bank, void storage, all of the bags being carried AND their mailbox full. It just blows my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

If they are both off CD, I can drop one on the SW steps and one at the entrance to the AH, giving players choices. Plus, if someone drops one by the fountain, they all aggro each other and 3-way combat breaks out.
    About the offended/not offended, I was never offended, I am a hoarder with pride (looks like you got that idea, just pointing it out clearly).
    about space, taking into account backs with different colors, 8 pieces for a transmog set, 9 with a weapon, x every hunter tier, some tiers duplicated due to color difference, 4-5 shaman sets, 2-3 non set transmogs, all the weapons i have hoarded. I even have some blue-greens that have a nice model to transmog(the mail eyepatch, the head that looks like t1 warrior). That adds up.
    But I do have stuff from holiday events that I won't sell (santa claus set for one), some nostalgia items...
    I would gain a lot of gold selling all that stuff, but meh, blizzard releases bigger bags for a reason (wtb 3rd void storage tab).

about blingtrons, don't put down the mop version, ur just making everyone that takes that quest lose the wod quest for the day :< Not funny when ppl do that in lfr.

edit: re-read your post, I do not have access to a guild bank :\(I do, but it's a guild bank for a reason).

edit2: about the storehouse, just a few more seconds(and a loading screen) getting to the warspear portal and going to the bank there. Saves a small slot for salvage yard(for example).
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-02-24 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    I became an Engineer to have Jeeves, and completed the argent tourney for the squire for just that reason. Then, no matter where I am, I always have access to my bank. Once my Garrison was level 3, the Storehouse (lvl 3) became a top priority. It's nice to be able to stash the follower tokens, and crafting mats so my bags are left with free space to accommodate all the loot from grinding mobs in Nagrand.
    Again, extra hassle when you could just click on your bags. If you're OCD that's one thing -and why not- but what you're describing clearly has nothing to do with efficiency/quality of life.
    You're literally dictating the way you play this game for the sole purpose of showing empty bag space.