Demo 4-Piece Playstyle

How does the 3rd HoG charge affect overall rotation and action priority for:
    • Demonbolt
    • Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Overtaker View Post
    • Demonbolt
    • Cataclysm
    Weave it to keep 2 stacks up as long as possible.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it matters so much post 6.1, opener is unchanged, when the second hog is applied, Meta [2x Demonbolt as per + Doom] then come out of meta, your Hog will have enough time left on it to refresh with the 3rd charge of HoG you started the fight on. Then as the other chap said before, keep on refreshing the dot to maintain the 2-stack as much as possible. At least how I've been doing it :P

I think cata will be far too situational to be specific, not tried myself too much, it depends if you’re looking to generate fury for ST or burn it with CW for AoE, the timing/pack up-time will need considering too, bit too dynamic to give a fixed cover-all answer, your going to have to see what suits your raid/playstyle on that one I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtaker View Post
    • Demonbolt
    • Cataclysm
    If you are playing Cata and doing burst AoE, cast caster form Cataclysm over Meta as corruptions can proc extra 4p CW's for burst, and dooms wont have a chance to tick.