Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Human male+female of a race that will be young and hot for the male's entire lifetime is a very big cliche in fantasy.

Elves are by far the most common victims.
    Thanks Elune, that Cordana isn't young, and I bet she isn't hot. I bet she looks rather closer to purple she-orc than to generic hot fantasy female. *sigh with breathe of relief*

Disturbing amount of slash fic warfare going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post
    Yes, of course, I understand that. And this is why she was a perfect wife for Arthas. She was a daughter of monarch, so of course she was a noble.
    Her father was Lord Admiral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Her father was Lord Admiral.
    A dictator of Kul Tiras. So, technically, a nobleman. Maybe "monarch" wasn't the best word, I admit, but still she was enough noble blood to be a future queen of Lordaeron.

15+ Year Old Account
    if blizzard didn't fuck up Maiev's story she would've been a better choice instead of a random warden character.

Maiev was in Outlands, just like Khadgar, so it would've made perfect sense for the two to meet and team up while they were there. besides Maiev had more lore backstory to her compared to Cordana, they could've developed her character even further.

besides Maiev's personality makes her a perfect bodyguard, she's ruthless and cunning and never breaks her vows. (Illidan was a perfect example)

but no, they had to turn her into a psycho villain like they did with many other anti-hero characters. shame.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2015-03-05 at 12:33 PM.

Not exactly. Highborne or not, they were still Night Elves while summoning Sargeras - so I think saying that Night Elves have done more with summoning demons than any mage, is still true. Of course Night Elves that we are playing was those "good ones", the rests of past Kaldorei Resistance, who never were summoning any demon (except Illidan and his Demon Hunters, maybe, but they are one of the exceptions), but still those Highborne who were, was Night Elves.
    Except, you know, the Night Elves who summoned the Legion were all mages.
    The second time the Legion was summoned, it was done by Kel'thuzad. Who was also a mage.

So, yeah, no, mages win that particular contest.

Deleted
    Don't like it, Khadgar reminds me of Wrathion every time he belts out a speech, or will Wrathion do something? D

A dictator of Kul Tiras. So, technically, a nobleman. Maybe "monarch" wasn't the best word, I admit, but still she was enough noble blood to be a future queen of Lordaeron.
    'Monarch' isn't synonimous with 'king'. The term can apply to anyone who is the sole head of state of a nation for his entire lifetime. 'Lord Admiral' could very well be the title given to the monarch of Kul'tiras, a merchant nation, especially since it seems to be a hereditary position of absolute power.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Don't like it, Khadgar reminds me of Wrathion every time he belts out a speech, or will Wrathion do something? D
    He'll usurp Khadgar's position as legendary quest giver!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I really doubt they'll have anything romantic going on. Keep in mind Khadgar is pretty old, I mean yeah Cordana is a night elf but it seems like a bizarre pairing.

If I had to wager, one of them won't survive WoD so even if there was, there probably won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    but no, they had to turn her into a psycho villain like they did with many other anti-hero characters. shame.
    If you don't agree with Malfurion 100% you are going to be crazy and evil. This is wow lore.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, funny how it turns out to be.

I can't wait to see Khadgar running around Stormwind, tailed by a gaggle of young cucumbers. Identical twins would be so cute!

She turns evil and dies because Kosak says fuck night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    well Khadgar dies too.
    We don't know this for sure yet. In the dungeon journal, during the Kil'Rog fight, he "transports" you to the "Moment of your death". I think that's where the sound file fits in.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan x Khadgar OTP 5ever!!!!!

But to answer the OP: I think it's mostly just professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Kind of like the Garrosh visions
    That's what I'm thinking too. That'd be real cool to do in the encounter!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    She turns evil and dies because Kosak says fuck night elves.
    Did anyone even listen to audio files? She turned due to the Shadow Orb she chose to keep guard of after we used it to free Garona. Nothing about death though.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2015-04-14 at 10:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She must have incredibly poor willpower. I mean she got turned faster than some dirty peasant by a cult in some god forsaken village. And wasn't she supposed to destroy that orb ? What was she waiting for ?

Also i love her reasoning - Khadgar tortures people, its so unbearably bad. I will do something to stop it....BURN THE WORLD !!!!
    Seriously how can you be that dumb ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She must have incredibly poor willpower. I mean she got turned faster than some dirty peasant by a cult in some god forsaken village. And wasn't she supposed to destroy that orb ? What was she waiting for ?

Also i love her reasoning - Khadgar tortures people, its so unbearably bad. I will do something to stop it....BURN THE WORLD !!!!
    Seriously how can you be that dumb ?
    If you look in Khadgar's tower after completing the current legendary questline, she still holds the Shadow Orb.