Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Because she didnt destroy it like she was supposed to
    You're not saying she purposely brought forward an EVULZ plan to let the Orb dumb down her mental-status to Gul'dan's doll right?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She should probably...i dunno...destroy that thing right away ? I mean is smashing it with hammer really that hard ?
    What's very probable is that the Orb began to do its thing right from the moment she took it and brought it away for "destroy it".

All in all it's still Cordana's fault in a way, her sound files kinda imply that the Orb played on her nonsensical concerns about Khadgar's "methods" and sky-rocketed that shit to the heavens, which is kinda stupid considering Wardens don't really seem the kind of jailors who go easy on their prisoners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    You're not saying she purposely brought forward an EVULZ plan to let the Orb dumb down her mental-status to Gul'dan's doll right?

What's very probable is that the Orb began to do its thing right from the moment she took it and brought it away to "destroy it".

All in all it's still Cordana's fault in a way, her sound files kinda imply that the Orb played on her nonsensical concerns about Khadgar's "methods" and sky-rocketed that shit to the heavens, which is kinda stupid considering Wardens don't really seem the kind of jailors who go easy on their prisoners.
    No. I am saying she is an idiot because kosak hates NE
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Alsa Iron-cell, Saithis Blackhawk, Malace Shadewalker, Kiri Starstalker, Anaya Felgrove, Mirana Starlight, Felhala Starmoon, Nalmeena Darkfollow.

Some more Wardens they could add, but still where is Jarod Shadowsong? Should he be where the Wardens are in Shadowmoon Valley?
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Like i said another NE pissed on. Thanks kosak. Where the hell is metzen? He would never allow his favorite race to be trashed like it has
    I might be wrong, but I think it's the first time that we deliver an "Evul" artifact to a Night Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    No. I am saying she is an idiot because kosak hates NE
    If he hated them Cordana wouldn't even exist. It's more an attempt to generate "nth betrayer" but this time following a road different from "all i did was for POWA!!!"
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

If he hated them Cordana wouldn't even exist. It's more an attempt to generate "nth betrayer" but this time following a road different from "all i did was for POWA!!!"
    he is making them look completely stupid and they are just purple cheerleaders.
    so yes he does hate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    he is making them look completely stupid and they are just purple cheerleaders.
    so yes he does hate them.
    This isn't something occured recently, Kosak is surely not the sole responsible of this. Night Elves felt very different from their WC3 debut by the times of Classic WoW.

This isn't something occured recently, Kosak is surely not the sole responsible of this. Night Elves felt very different from their WC3 debut by the times of Classic WoW.
    up until MoP NE could actually do something useful.
    now not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't think you're going to get much traction here. Once someone has seized on a specific person at Blizzard that is the sole source of everything they hate in a specific game, it takes time in geological amounts to wean them off of that abundance. Be it Kosak, Metzen, Street, or Browder - once they've got that scent in their nose the days of rational discourse are done for.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    up until MoP NE could actually do something useful.
    now not so much.
    Yeah, within the glorious Human organizations as random mobs absorbed within them. Oh, and don't forget Tyrande looking like an idiotic aroused bitch before all-mighty Varian. The only thing appreciable (which doesn't mean great or even good) about Night Elves in MoP was that brief storyline in Krasarang.

Night Elves looked definetely better in WC3 than WoW. Their fans are the first in line to sustain this, and I cannot say they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I don't think you're going to get much traction here
    Oh I'm pretty much aware of this, but I just don't care.

Ghostcrawler is such a bright example. Until he stayed in Blizzard he was the incarnation of all the "bad" that ruined PvP and turned it in unbalanced crap. Now there is even people that say things were better with him and now PvP is complete garbage. Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    What's very probable is that the Orb began to do its thing right from the moment she took it and brought it away for "destroy it".

The only explanation i can understand for such a fast descent into autism insanity is that orb was filling her mind with fanarts and fanfictions of AnduinXGarrosh. Anything else and she is just generic night elf failure. And weren't wardens supposed to be trained to deal with this kind of situations ? Is she just that bad ?

Yeah, within the glorious Human organizations as random mobs absorbed within them. Oh, and don't forget Tyrande looking like an idiotic aroused bitch before all-mighty Varian. The only thing appreciable (which doesn't mean great or even good) about Night Elves in MoP was that brief storyline in Krasarang.

Night Elves looked definetely better in WC3 than WoW. Their fans are the first in line to sustain this, and I cannot say they are wrong.

its getting really annoying that humans have to be the best at everything for the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The only explanation i can understand for such a fast descent into autism insanity is that orb was filling her mind with fanarts and fanfictions of AnduinXGarrosh
    Which isn't so far-fetched considering Gul'dan's "inquiring". Maybe his "inquiring" brought him in the savage wilds of deviantART

Anything else and she is just generic night elf failure. And weren't wardens supposed to be trained to deal with this kind of situations ? Is she just that bad ?
    Yeah, probably she is.

- - - Updated - - -

its getting really annoying that humans have to be the best at everything for the alliance.
    What are you blabbering about you blaspheme heretic!

Humans have best Warriors. Look at Varian. Fuck Orcs.

Humans have best Hunters! In SotH Tyrathan was just too awesome to be true.

Not gonna waste my time about Mages. Literally everything that truly matters come from Human mages.

Ofcourse there's no record of better Rogues than Humans'.

Soon enough they'll learn Druidism like Gilnean Worgen and shit on Night Elves. Then they'll come to the Horde and indoctrinate us all on the true ways of voodoo, shamanism and blight-production.

I have to say is a blessing that human race experienced some pretty hard-core kind of genocide and extermination, otherwise they would run an Empire at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Which isn't so far-fetched considering Gul'dan's "inquiring". Maybe his "inquiring" brought him in the savage wilds of deviantART
    Now I'm envisioning Gul'dan hunched over a computer Googling the events of Warcraft and running afoul of all the Warcraft Rule 34 sites.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

What are you blabbering about you blaspheme heretic!

Humans have best Warriors. Look at Varian. Fuck Orcs.

Humans have best Hunters! In SotH Tyrathan was just too awesome to be true.

Not gonna waste my time about Mages. Literally everything that truly matters come from Human mages.

Ofcourse there's no record of better Rogues than Humans'.

Soon enough they'll learn Druidism like Gilnean Worgen and shit on Night Elves. Then they'll come to the Horde and indoctrinate us all on the true ways of voodoo, shamanism and blight-production.

I have to say is a blessing that human race experienced some pretty hard-core kind of genocide and extermination, otherwise they would run an Empire at this point.
    sarcasm detected. creating response.

humans must die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Now I'm envisioning Gul'dan hunched over a computer Googling the events of Warcraft and running afoul of all the Warcraft Rule 34 sites.
    He'll probably remain stucked in WoWInsider with all those tinfoil-hat theories. He'll simply lose his sanity searching the best one, possibly the one that wouldn't screw his plans (again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    He'll probably remain stucked in WoWInsider with all those tinfoil-hat theories. He'll simply lose his sanity searching the best one, possibly the one that wouldn't screw his plans (again).
    I can hear him now. "What the Fel? I wouldn't just shuffle off to the Tomb of Sargeras and leave Orgrim in the lurch like that. I'd conquer Stormwind, depose the idiot with my Death Knight helpers, then make sure the conquered Stormwind is locked down and head down to the Tomb at my leisure. None of this makes any sense. Well, at least now I know what *not* to do."

Deleted
    So is she going to die or can we break her free the same way we managed to break Garona free? Also could we possibly give this orb to Anduin then pretend there's no other choice than to slay him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Also could we possibly give this orb to Anduin then pretend there's no other choice than to slay him?
    Wow this is actually a pretty good idea.