Deleted

"I'm gay. And I want my kid to be gay too" says a homo mother

we got a whole lot of people saying there is no gay agenda

then what is this????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-gay-too.html

some quotes from it

A 37-year-old gay mom is set to spark controversy after she said she'd be disappointed if her six-year-old daughter wasn't gay when she grows up.

Kohn said: 'When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad.

'In my house it's plainly, evidently not. We've bought every picture book featuring gay families, even the not-very-good ones and we have most of the nontraditional-gender-role books as well — about the princess who likes to fight dragons and the boy who likes to wear dresses.'

how can this woman even be allowed to be a parent and be responsible for raising a kid? this is just crazy

this is wrong, don't you agree?

Would you say the same thing if it was a straight person trying to make their kid straight?

It's fucked up either way, really. But the making them straight version happens ALL the time and I doubt you've ever complained about that.

You post Dailymail and expect us to post serious discussion about this drivel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    we got a whole lot of people saying there is no gay agenda

then what is this????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-gay-too.html

some quotes from it

A 37-year-old gay mom is set to spark controversy after she said she'd be disappointed if her six-year-old daughter wasn't gay when she grows up.

Kohn said: 'When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad.

'In my house it's plainly, evidently not. We've bought every picture book featuring gay families, even the not-very-good ones and we have most of the nontraditional-gender-role books as well — about the princess who likes to fight dragons and the boy who likes to wear dresses.'

how can this woman even be allowed to be a parent and be responsible for raising a kid? this is just crazy

this is wrong, don't you agree?
    Yes I do agree, but not many on this forum will.

Deleted
    You shouldn't get to choose your kids sexuality. That's really all I have to say on this matter.

Don't think this thread is going to go well.. but my personal thoughts on the subject are..

If straight parents are supposed to be okay and accepting with their children when they are gay etc... then gay parents should be the same when it comes to their kids being straight..? Seriously just let people be who they want to be and don't try to shove things down their throat just because that's the way you are. People like this are sickening.
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the gay agenda, that's the opinion of one gay mother.

And it's pretty stupid, she has no more control over the sexual orientation of her daughter, than Christian conservatives have over theirs.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Would you say the same thing if it was a straight person trying to make their kid straight?

It's fucked up either way, really. But the making them straight version happens ALL the time and I doubt you've ever complained about that.
    being straight is being natural, being homo is being a deviant and not something that should be lauded as positive

Meh, another example of human stupidity. Unfortunately the world is full of them, and with how the western countries deal with "tolerance" - such stupidity will continue to spread. Not much can be done about it.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's natural to want your child to have the same sexual orientation as you for various reasons.

1. Easier to raise.
    2. Better to relate to.
    3. etc.

Gotta deal with whatever hand you're dealt. Anything else and you're a harmful and shitty parent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I suppose you don't realize or see a problem with the fact that the heteronormative version of this is pervasive and overwhelmingly accepted.

Her parents can want whatever they want. As long as they love and accept their daughter no matter who she ends up preferring, if anyone at all, I don't care.
    its not heteronormative, its called being normal and natural

7+ Year Old Account
    If I had a kid and they ended up being gay, fine. If they are straight, fine. This is as bad as them families disowning their own kids for being gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    People say stupid shit all the time, must be a really slow news day for crap like this to be considered newsworthy

10+ Year Old Account
    being straight is being natural, being homo is being a deviant and not something that should be lauded as positive
    Why? Who cares? I want my kid to be male, over 6 feet tall and like basketball, so we have more in common. Am I a deviant?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuun View Post
    If I had a kid and they ended up being gay, fine. If they are straight, fine. This is as bad as them families disowning their own kids for being gay.
    It's not as bad, because no one is disowning anyone.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    its not heteronormative, its called being normal and natural
    Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it unnatural. Homosexuality is a part of nature, we are not the only sexual animal species that experiences it.
    Putin khuliyo

so one woman and Lady Gaga are now the entirety of the gay community. wow, glad people aren't dumb enough to actually think that.
    /reads this thread

oh.

also incredibly classy title there OP.

One gay person = gay agenda?

Since sexual orientation is a choice, the child should have every right to want to be straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so one woman and Lady Gaga are now the entirety of the gay community. wow, glad people aren't dumb enough to actually think that.
    /reads this thread

oh.
    Yeah I don't get the fuss about homosexuality as apparently there are only two lesbians in the entire world.
    Putin khuliyo

This isn't a topic that's allowed (or constructive) for discussion.

Locked.