Enchanting full Mastery for Blast Furnace encounter (Sub rogue) ?

Hello guys,

I've been stalking a lot in here and decided to post now! Lately I was thinking about changing to mastery enchants for this specific encounter (if your guild has big problems progressing there on heroic/mythic). Reasoning:

As I understand, sub rogues value multistrike so highly for 2 aspects:
    More ticks of damage from whatever skill + autoattacks;
    DoT advancement due to Sinister Calling when using backstab/ambush.

Now let's take a look at the Blast Furnace encounter and assume you are playing Sub (to kill specific targets, which this fight is about, faster, and p1 after killing operator is the only good cleaving place unless you are just pading meters).
    First of all there are lots of adds with quite low priority (security guards mainly, anything below Bellow Operators). Phase 2 you only need to kill Firecallers, one elemental and Primal elementalist, meaning a requirement of much single target damage, preferably bursty.
    Secondly, in second and last phase there will always be many Elemental adds that don't need to be killed and just stand pretty (or hit you). A great fodder for combo points with FoK.

So in this fight you will have:
    a) big single target damage requirement
    b) a lot of adds -> value FoK = many combo points

Therefore you will have lots of combo points and backstab will be replaced as your main CP builder by FoK, removing one chance to advance DoTs with multistrike. Our Mastery: Executioner increases the damage done by finishing moves, namely Eviscerate that you will be spamming there like there is no tomorrow. Ambush extensively might only be used during Shadow Dance, which doesn't advance DoTs.

So my question is: Has anyone tried this and know what the DPS gain would be using FoK as main CP builder, since there will almost always be 3+ adds around you? If anyone can sim this, I'd be really grateful if the results are shared.

Reapeh

Deleted
    I would. Probably.

Ambush does advance DoTs. It's a good thought overall but I think that you are missing the raw power of the multistrike stat in terms of the actual multistrikes, of which there will be a lot of via the eviscerates on your target. That said, if you have two multistrike trinets already, it may be better to start enchanting /gemming all but weps with mastery.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

I agree with OP and Flim, full mastery is most likely preferable in both P1 operators, P2 elementalists and P3 boss. In all those phases you can build with FoK, which makes MS lose weight. And Mastery is already very close to MS.

Now, I play sub for almost all fights. But atm on Mythic Blast Furnace, I'm playing combat (Might change, but we'll see when we start hitting p3 more often).
    The reason for this is that the dps requirement on the Elementalists is actually lower, since you most likely choose to do them in two weakening. And being able to cleave down mobs around as well as getting another slag down quicker is actually beneficial and not padding.