Subtlety Opener Help

I'm trying to find a good guide that is up to date for PvE Subtlety for a correct opener. Every guide I have read as well as Icy Veins say different rotations for an opener so I thought id ask the Rogue community. Here is what I'm doing and I want to make sure it's right or if it needs corrections.

3sec before pull - Premeditation+Slice and Dice
    1sec before pull - Pot
    Shadow Reflections (Berserking)
    Ambush
    Rupture
    Shadow Dance
    Ambush
    Eviscerate w/5 combo points
    Last edited by skmage; 2015-02-24 at 06:43 AM.

Deleted
    Opener (without 2 pcs bonus and with Subterfuge):
    >10 sec before pull - Premed
    2 sec before pull - SnD
    1 sec before pull - pot & get to boss
    0 sec - Garrote
    Ambush
    Wait for 5 combo points
    SR
    Rupture
    Dance

/noob
    Last edited by mmoce7c6dbc3ae; 2015-02-24 at 08:19 AM.

This is what I run, it assumes at least 2 piece tier though:

(-10)Premed -> (-1)SnD + Prepot -> Garrote -> Trinkets+SR -> Ambush -> Rupture -> Dance.

So a bit of argumentation for my cause:
    You want to premed around 10 seconds before you pull, because after 10 seconds your combo points start to decay and become wasted. You also don't want to use Premed to late, since then you might miss out on a second use during dance.

The SnD + Prepot I guess is pretty self explanatory.

Open with garrote has been simulated to be slightly ahead, mind extremely slightly. The main reason is quicker SV and the DPE of garrote vs. unSV'ed ambush being low.

Reason to SR/Trinket right after garrote and before your first ambush is that due to the 2 set piece, you'll always get at least equal amount of ambushes in during SR. Also, SR's rupture doesn't proc with SV and get shortened down, thus at times the 1 sec GCD will make it so you can refresh rupture after SR stops copying.

Reason for the first ambush before dance is to drain energy so to not overflow on 2 set proc for dance.

Short story: How you do your opener isn't really that important. All openers are really close in dps.

Deleted
    10sec before pull premed
    3sec pot
    2sec slice n dice
    Ambush
    Hemo
    Shadow Reflection
    Rupture
    Shadow dance
    Ambush /eviscerate spam

This is using shadow focus

Quote Originally Posted by Rosvall View Post
    This is what I run, it assumes at least 2 piece tier though:
    What about without the 2pc Tier? Also I'm using Subterfuge not Shadow Focus.

Quote Originally Posted by skmage View Post
    What about without the 2pc Tier? Also I'm using Subterfuge not Shadow Focus.
    Glyph of vanish + Subterfuge is a dps increase, run that.

with 2pc, refer to Rosvall's post above. Notice he throws in an extra Ambush to dump energy before dancing.