Deleted

Scales of Doom HC vs Humming Blackiron Trigger HC

I am aware that as a Survival Hunter, Multistrike>Critical Strike, however when using Humming I seem to be doing slightly higher damage than with Scales? Just wanting other hunters opinions on the two trinkets, thanks

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Scales of doom by far.

The result you're getting may be based upon the sheer increase in the amount of agility on the trinket. 248 agi on HC Scales of Doom vs 368 agi on HC Humming Blackiron Trigger. 120 agility isn't anything to joke about. Despite multistrike being a greater secondary, crit isn't that terrible comparably. So gaining 120 agility is a far bigger gain that then change in MS vs Crit. I'm not really sure how to value the Crit on the Trigger, since you'll only have the full 3000 crit for .5 seconds. You can't just compare 3000 Crit to 2004 MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyjinx View Post
    So gaining 120 agility is a far bigger gain that then change in MS vs Crit.
    Oh really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyjinx View Post
    I'm not really sure how to value the Crit on the Trigger
    So don't, especially when you advice is incorrect. If you are uncertain, don't make definitive claims.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal, and there are a ton of factors that make it hard to compare two trinkets based solely on your experiences with them. Simming it is your best bet, but I'd wager scales is ahead.

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...0Trinkets.html

Scales of doom is by a mile the best trinket for SV