Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Eric Garner & Trayvon Martin Family, Michael Brown Lawyer Say Al Sharpton Exploited.

Garner’s daughter on Sharpton: ‘He’s all about the money’.

Al Sharpton is all about the Benjamins, a daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner claims in a bombshell videotape.
    Erica Snipes tees off on the reverend as interested primarily in money during a secretly recorded conversation by controversial conservative activist James O’Keefe’s group, Project Veritas.
    One of O’Keefe’s investigators poses as a Garner supporter with a hidden camera during a protest last month at the St. George Ferry Terminal on Staten Island.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/24/eric-ga...out-the-money/

Comcast, Al Sharpton Hit With $20 Billion Racial Discrimination Lawsuit.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr...-hit-20-777015
    Last edited by lockedout; 2015-02-24 at 01:47 PM.

Is there a point? Most people know Sharpton is a scumbag. Doesn't mean that racism isn't a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Is there a point? Most people know Sharpton is a scumbag. Doesn't mean that racism isn't a thing.

And sharpton uses it to get money. Humanity never changes.

I think a lot of people care about the money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

This could not have honestly came as a surprise to anyone. He always incites race riots in order to make himself some fame and fortune. He's always done it, and he will continue to do it until he gets the proper RICO statutes against him for murder (police officers and innocent people died in the incidents mentioned in this video) and property damage which he definitely helped to create.

- - - Updated - - -

Racism might be real, but it was not nearly as real in any of the cases where Sharpton tried to make it the driving force. If you examine the evidence in any of the cases, it becomes quite obvious that these deaths were not racism related and were instead because of appropriate legal reasons. If the people in these cases would have acted like they had some sense in their heads instead of trying to go one on one with the police then they would most likely still be alive. Every single one of these cases has revolved around someone with a history of gangbanging or worse. There have been plenty of white people shot by the police while being stupid, and we do not even hear about it because the white community just realizes that person was being stupid.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I guess it's a good thing he isn't saying that in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    This could not have honestly came as a surprise to anyone. He always incites race riots in order to make himself some fame and fortune. He's always done it, and he will continue to do it until he gets the proper RICO statutes against him for murder (police officers and innocent people died in the incidents mentioned in this video) and property damage which he definitely helped to create.

- - - Updated - - -

Racism might be real, but it was not nearly as real in any of the cases where Sharpton tried to make it the driving force. If you examine the evidence in any of the cases, it becomes quite obvious that these deaths were not racism related and were instead because of appropriate legal reasons. If the people in these cases would have acted like they had some sense in their heads instead of trying to go one on one with the police then they would most likely still be alive. Every single one of these cases has revolved around someone with a history of gangbanging or worse. There have been plenty of white people shot by the police while being stupid, and we do not even hear about it because the white community just realizes that person was being stupid.
    When has Al Sharpton ever incited a riot? He usually says the very opposite of what you're saying.

Really? There was a stink about the 19 year old white girl shot in ABQ by a cop who didn't turn on his cam. The trajectory seems off and he has a history of abusing people while never turning his cam on, as he should.

Sharpton is the biggest racist in America.

So Sharpton is racial profiteering scam artist?

In other news, scientist have concluded that water is indeed wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Sharpton is the biggest racist in America.
    How does that work? He's more racist than the KKK and neo-nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I had a long argument all written out, bt if that's the conclusion you've come to, that Eric Garner selling loose cigarettes equates somehow in your twisted brain to gangbangin, and thus was fully deserving of being murdered in the street via strangulation, it means that you are so twisted and racist you literally cannot see the truth in anything. Go back to Stormfront or w/e you crawled out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    When has Al Sharpton ever incited a riot? He usually says the very opposite of what you're saying.

Really? There was a stink about the 19 year old white girl shot in ABQ by a cop who didn't turn on his cam. The trajectory seems off and he has a history of abusing people while never turning his cam on, as he should.
    I would probably say the last time was Ferguson, MO. and of course lets not forget Trayvon. How about the lives of three college guys at Duke that he ruined perpetrating his lies? I could go on but currently I am experiencing "white guilt" brought on by a huge amount of "white privilege".

al sharpton exploited the familys of worthless thugs. The horror.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    I had a long argument all written out, bt if that's the conclusion you've come to, that Eric Garner selling loose cigarettes equates somehow in your twisted brain to gangbangin, and thus was fully deserving of being murdered in the street via strangulation, it means that you are so twisted and racist you literally cannot see the truth in anything. Go back to Stormfront or w/e you crawled out of.
    Does bringing up the fact that Eric Garner had a history of 30 arrests since 1980 including assault, grand larceny, and other various crimes make me a racist? If you do not want to die in the streets...do not resist arrest. It really is a simple concept and one that obviously Mr. Garner was experienced at...so the blame falls squarely on his shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't he being investigated by the IRS for fraud? The man is a known fire starter and con artist. Nothing new.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2015-02-24 at 02:51 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can already tell this thread is going places, just like any other thread on Eric Garner or Trayvon Martin. Surely there will be civilized discussion, respect of others opinions and clearly stated facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are both complete frauds who only get involved when it's profitable to them. It's been that way forever.

Quote Originally Posted by wwolfwp View Post
    Does bringing up the fact that Eric Garner had a history of 30 arrests since 1980 including assault, grand larceny, and other various crimes make me a racist? If you do not want to die in the streets...do not resist arrest. It really is a simple concept and one that obviously Mr. Garner was experienced at...so the blame falls squarely on his shoulders.
    Have...have you watched the video? How many times does someone have to say "I can't breathe" before you concede that maybe he's not resisting arrest...but resisting being choked to death?

Have...have you watched the video? How many times does someone have to say "I can't breathe" before you concede that maybe he's not resisting arrest...but resisting being choked to death?
    Yes, I have seen the video and you are attempting to make a case after the fact that he resisted arrest. That is commonly referred to as "failure". If he would have complied with the officers would he have died...simple question that only requires a simple answer...either "yes" or "no".
    Last edited by wwolfwp; 2015-02-24 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    How does that work? He's more racist than the KKK and neo-nazis?
    Can you name a bigger racist than him?