Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Opinion: In my experience with other MMO raiding, I have always come back to WoW cause of the mechanics being more interesting & the best of any other MMO. Wildstar seems to be the only MMO that even comes close to the interesting mechanics WoW has & some fights they have are even better.

But games like Rift, SWTOR & FF14, have some of the most brain dead bosses that you could fall asleep from & than get hit but a 1 mechanic (which is the only hard part about the fights). I consider those MMOs casual raiding MMOs, were their isn't meant to be competition or hard raiding, get some friends, down some bosses & have a blast. While WoW / Wildstar are for the more competitive hardcore type that love Min/Maxing, Class Stacking, World Firsts & etc.

Blizzard always does a great job on trying to find interesting mechanics, but as someone one has raided since MC, Mechanics have come along way & we may have fights that are the same & some that are combinded of other mechanics.

It is rare when we have Patchwerk Tank & spank fights like Butcher. But sometimes we have fights like Gruul or Sindragosa that are mixed with that.

For Future Mechanics I would love a fight like M'uru again, Phase 1 is a complete different fight from Phase 2.

Phase 1: Add control or even controlling a vehicle like in Flame Leviathan & than Phase 2 being like Durumu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Yeah, that's what any fight in water would be like. And that was annoying as hell, I have no interest in seeing more of that.
    Al'Akir was my less favorite fight for sure.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2015-02-28 at 02:40 AM.