Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Well you are partially right, I have been playing like shit lately, also did not have 2pc tier or decent wep until after last night, also we have had some turnover in guild resulting in deaths during kills, long fights, etc. Since you have been trolling my logs, perhaps you have seen this? Was #22-ish at the time, also did 49.9k to M Kargath as subt same week with same ilvl, ~13th rank.
    One good parse among a bunch of mediocre ones is an outlier. That's why people look at the median. That said, this isn't the place to measure your e-peen. If you want to do that, make a thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ayylmao0 View Post
    Lol noone cares that you got lucky with padding on an aoe intensive fight. It's all about consistency; and by again looking at your logs, you did 38k last week which is way below average. I wasn't even talking about combat initially, yet you decide to bring it up. Well, nice beastlord numbers there Mr. pro. I suggest you focus on yourself instead of spewing out any more broscience all around the boards. Better yet, why don't you go clear 10/10 N and H with at least 80th percentile numbers before you continue parading about how sub is almighty and sin players should be banned?

out
    Sounds good bro, clearly my underwhelming logs for fights completely driven by tank positioning make me a terrible rogue. In meantime, attack me all you want but sin is still trash.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dinth View Post
    One good parse among a bunch of mediocre ones is an outlier. That's why people look at the median. That said, this isn't the place to measure your e-peen. If you want to do that, make a thread for it.
    That is true when all other variables remain constant. In my case, I have some heroic kills with a strong PUG that knew how to position, etc, and some kills with guild who is still learning. Also, a true statistical sample is reached when you have ~35 data inputs. In any event, I had no intention to tug on my epeen here for the hell of it, maybe read context of my response?
    Last edited by shaithis; 2015-02-25 at 08:25 PM.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post

Thank you for your insightful comment, "this dude is a douche because he gives good info, in meantime here is some stratz that I did not bother to validate because yolo."

Gotta love those feisty Assn rogues, silly how they get so defensive about playing their garbage spec.
    You dont give info you make sarcastic remarks and act smug, you do it in basically every thread. The guy asked what enchants to use as assas, if he wants to play as assas thats his prerorrogative, you had no business making fun of him, you couldve been helpfull and answered his question instead you prefered to act all high and mighty again.

Also Ive now ran sims and it is fact suposed to be 2 Thunderlords, I have 4p tier and my ilevel is around 682 so I cant realy say how itd work for anyone without tiers and with more or less ilevel, but the Thunderlords were way ahead of anythign else for me so I supose theyre the way to go regardless of anything else.

And FYI I play Sub/Combat myself, wich doesnt stop me from running sin simulations and answering someone a question.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2015-02-25 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fierydemise View Post
    ShadowCraft has been updated to 6.1 so it should be able to answer all your weapon enchant questions now.
    Fiery, I looked at this earlier and it is recommending 2x Frostwolf all the time for Subt, however we can see that SimC gives more credit to having at least one SH on mainhand. Could this be related to a failure by Shadowcraft to take into account the times during which you will go over 100% multistrike with dual FW?

Also, looks like the latest build still gives a DPS increase to Glyph of Vanish, just FYI.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool the tempers and try to stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Khas View Post
    silly question maybe- how can you make a simcraft like that, to show you 4 results ? Or did you make 4 simulations and compiled them into a picture ? I am still very new to simulationcraft.
    Ouch,sorry just read it now -.-
    Dunno if you still care about it ^^, but it is quite easy, just add the following lines to your sim profile

Code:
    copy=any name you want(was Jarvid_Active_FWFW in the first copy of the example)
    mainhand=adopt to your need
    offhand=adopt to your need
    whatever...=...
    under this copy part you only define things that should be different to the gear of the basic profile you are "copying".
    You can define multiple copies in the same profile, the result will contain a graph like the one I posted.

Again sorry for the late answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvid View Post
    Ouch,sorry just read it now -.-
    Dunno if you still care about it ^^, but it is quite easy, just add the following lines to your sim profile

Code:
    copy=any name you want(was Jarvid_Active_FWFW in the first copy of the example)
    mainhand=adopt to your need
    offhand=adopt to your need
    whatever...=...
    under this copy part you only define things that should be different to the gear of the basic profile you are "copying".
    You can define multiple copies in the same profile, the result will contain a graph like the one I posted.

Again sorry for the late answer.
    Thanks a lot
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.