A Question About Enhance and Haste

So, I'm a little confused in regards to hitting the 50% soft cap on haste for enhancement.

What's confusing me is how concerned I need to be about going over that percentage with weapon enchant procs, Elemental Mastery use, trinket procs, Bloodlust, etc.

What I seem to gather is that all I should concern myself with is what my total could be from my haste enchants proccing. But suppose I get Gruul's haste-boosting proc trinket? Do I figure that into the total as well?

I can't seem to find a definite answer on this topic anywhere. If somebody could just give me a quick rundown on it, I would be super grateful.

Here is my character if anyone wants to point out anything I'm doing hilariously wrong. And yes, I know I have way too much crit. Improving that is up to my luck with upcoming drops.

Deleted
    The 50% softcap for enhance stands for your gcds not being able to drop below 1s. All Flurry affected cds will continue to drop beyond 50% haste however.
    With all procs, EM and BT you could and should go way over that.

You can always sim it, but you should stack haste as much as you can until you hit 50% white haste. Which will not happen anyway.

Deleted
    When talking about the 50% haste mark, it's with haste from gear/enchants only. Procs and other temporary buffs are excluded from this number.

I suppose I'll point out that you're using a Bonus Armor ring, but I'll assume it's because it was an enormous upgrade over what you were previously wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teence View Post
    I suppose I'll point out that you're using a Bonus Armor ring, but I'll assume it's because it was an enormous upgrade over what you were previously wearing.
    Yuuuuuuuup.

I've sine gotten rid of it, but my not-too-great gear luck this expansion has had me keeping my current ttrinkets and one bad ring.

I've replaced the bonus armor one now, though. In a decent spot for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for the replies, folks.

I really appreciate it.