Thread: Fifa 15

Deleted

Smile Fifa 15

Hello Lovely folks !

I Didn't see a thread on this game so thought i would create one.
    Im curious if there are any Fifa 15 players on here

Me and a friend of mine recently restarted to go for Division 1 in Ultimate team doing a Brazil only squad.
    And we were lucky enough to score the new IF Neymar
    Especially with the winter update he became sick !

We own a youtube channel playing FUT15, and we are looking for wager matches.
    Perferably against others with a youtube channel so we can perhaps help each other out !

What do you guys think of the winter update ? and are you missing any players that deserved a boost ?

I have to ask...

Why would one play a virtual game of a game rather than actually going outside to play said game? Is virtual soccer with okay graphics by yourself really more fun than real life soccer with the best graphics ever with real people?

I don't understand the appeal of sports video games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I have to ask...

Why would one play a virtual game of a game rather than actually going outside to play said game? Is virtual soccer with okay graphics by yourself really more fun than real life soccer with the best graphics ever with real people?

Yes, it is more fun. Even Messi plays Fifa.

Deleted
    I have to ask...

They're different.

Deleted
    Well it depends really, I do enjoy my real game of soccer ofcourse !
    But having a quick game with a few friends on fifa requires less planning then the real deal.
    and usually only able to pull that off on the saturdays.
    Until then Fifa it is !

And i find it fun to record videos doing it which helps aswell.

I wonder why on earth fifa 15 doesn't have a "save replay" option on pc...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I have to ask...

Why are you playing World of Warcraft when you could just tuck your willy between your legs, grow your hair out, buy a sword and ta-daa, you're a female blood elf warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Why are you playing World of Warcraft when you could just tuck your willy between your legs, grow your hair out, buy a sword and ta-daa, you're a female blood elf warrior.
    ... Because I can't throw ice lances at dragons in real life? In real life, I can kick a ball at a goal, though.

... Because I can't throw ice lances at dragons in real life? In real life, I can kick a ball at a goal, though.
    as a former semi pro soccer player, it is completely different

with that said, I'm not a fan of sports video games either but I can see the appeal for a lot of folks

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to ask...

Do you think the sims is the same as real life? Do you think GTA is?

I love FIFA. I don't play online much, but I enjoy the crap out of the "Be a Pro" mode. The more games I play, the better my stats become. Trying to earn my spot on to the national team and now I'm trying to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.