Mythic Kromog Hunter Rotation? Any changes with BM transition?

Hey guys, what's your rotation on Hands at Kromog? How will you handle it when changing to BM come Tues.

I normally, save enough focus, spam Multishot several times, Cobra Shot, Barrage to finish the hands off along with explosive trap.

For bm you'll want to dps the very center of all the hands so you get as many as possible in beastcleave's 10 yard radius. Save bestial wrath for the stone pillars(even if it does hurt your dps overall). Stampede on pull and it'll likely be up for another pillar/hands phase.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    For bm you'll want to dps the very center of all the hands so you get as many as possible in beastcleave's 10 yard radius. Save bestial wrath for the stone pillars(even if it does hurt your dps overall). Stampede on pull and it'll likely be up for another pillar/hands phase.
    How would you handle dire beast?

Quote Originally Posted by Molite View Post
    How would you handle dire beast?
    I'd pick SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    I'd pick SF.
    With BM Spec, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Molite View Post
    With BM Spec, why?
    Does just about the same damage on single target and is better on cleave/aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    I would be running AMOC personally, use it on a hand to reset it then use it on a pillar to reset it then use it on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by ramlol View Post
    I would be running AMOC personally, use it on a hand to reset it then use it on a pillar to reset it then use it on the boss.
    If you can confirm that the hand death actually resets Crows, that would be useful. Many scripted deaths don't work, for example Dominator Turrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingoomieiii View Post
    If you can confirm that the hand death actually resets Crows, that would be useful. Many scripted deaths don't work, for example Dominator Turrets.
    Looking at the top 10 parses on that fight, either the pillars don't reset the CD or hunters are making use of the reset. I'm inclined to say you're right about the scripted death thing. Here's the last log I had open looking at it:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports....6&view=events

You can see the pillar "lives" for about 15 seconds after "dying."

Hands do reset the CD, as you can see from my parse here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...casts&source=8