Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yes please. I still never even got Thunderfury as a drop though....
    I feel bad for saying this but.. one day last week I got 2 of them.

Deleted
    I like how the Diablo Ashrbinger looks better than the one in WoW.

Dat serrated blade. Dat 3D skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Corrupted Ashbringer would fit right in my Crusader =3
    That just doesn't sound right...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Interesting. According to a blue on the forums this wep was the winner of Design a Legendary project among the employees...

"Bringing Corrupted Ashbringer (which transforms into Ashbringer) to Diablo III was a direct result of our internal Design A Legendary project. Just as our players helped create a Legendary item to be added to the game, we held an internal contest where our employees did the same, with an emphasis on bringing over an item from one of our franchises. In the end, they chose one (two, really) from World of Warcraft."

Wonder what other legendaries were being considered. Bet Atiesh must have come really close.
    Last edited by Demoncrash; 2015-02-28 at 12:28 PM.

They've disabled the special power on it temporarily because of performance issues with the transformation.

Well i can see how "everything melts when it transforms" can be a performance issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Interesting. According to a blue on the forums this wep was the winner of Design a Legendary project among the employees...
    So when Players design a legendary, we get that stupid sword, or the ring that cycles between different +element affixes...

When Blizz employees design one we get the monumentally broken Ashbringer...

Just goes to show the different between a player and a Blizz employee really
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

that ashbringer is quite possibly one of the best weapons in 2.2.

from what ive seen it roll with cooldown reduction by default and the proc is great, quite broken on ptr atm (60k proc instead of 6k) very fun weapon to use.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

15+ Year Old Account
    The proc has been disabled atm in ptr cause obviously it does broken dmg. It is 100% getting nerfed.

At the very worse, it'll make one sweet transmog piece. Very awesome seeing Blizzard do this.

I like how we got ashbringer in diablo before we did in wow :/

Makes me want to buy RoS.............
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Hopefully it will be a powerful weapon, and not like "thundershard" which gets burned 99.9% of the time due to it being so crappy compared to other weapon procs.

there are more things like that in every Blizzard game, and i like the easter eggish things

What non-corrupted and corrupted looks like

Yeah, they're literally WoW models improved a bunch It's an awesome weapon.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... I think that sword almost looks TOO good. Have the reactivated the proc yet? Will be interesting to see how it is now that it's doing 6.3k instead of 63k .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Lol. Wow players QQ for years about getting corrupted Ashbringer post Wrath. Careful what you wish for.

So I assume this is a Seasonal weapon?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    So I assume this is a Seasonal weapon?
    its 2.2 weapon, dont think its season only.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.