Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    I find it pathetic and laughable at the same time at how these mrrobot tards are trying hard to stay relevant after they got reforge-fuk't by attempting to push worthless data down your throat and make it seem like it's crucial.

My condolences to any idiots who fall for it and proceed to give them money.
    AMR has good people and a good product. No one is forced to fork over money, and the basic stuff that most will only want to use is free. I have found their Combat Log and Combat Infographic also are much simpler to get use out of than the very steep learning curve that is WoL.

And by the way, it's called adapting. You know, like in the marketplace.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I like how they skip over all the warlock problems and just talk about our mounts fire trail color.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Patches from the end of Vanilla to today are listed (excluding Patch 2.2), including minor patches.
    I find it funny they left out the Voice Chat patch.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja View Post
    I find it funny they left out the Voice Chat patch.
    They do their best to forget it exists, alongside the Guild Finder and Med'an.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by raps View Post
    I think the most entertaining thing about Ashran has been watching blizzard make changes to try and force players into doing what they want. I am not really sure what their goal is here, but its been fun.
    Why are they even bothering with the place? They keep on fixing working wheels and let broken wheels rot. Oh well having fun is not allowed in WOD anymore no point even thinking of subscribing.

I think the most entertaining thing about Ashran has been watching blizzard make changes to try and force players into doing what they want. I am not really sure what their goal is here, but its been fun.
    I called it last month, they're going to strip Ashran of all of it's features, until it's another AV. Holinka can't design his way out of his cubicle with a map and a GPS unit, let alone fix his pile of pvp poop.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing I don't understand when it comes to complaints like this is; what content did they produce before that they didn't this time around? Every expansion has been exactly the same. The only difference I see is this go around the rep grinds don't yield gear. They still exist if you want pets, followers, or mounts. This expansion is no better or worse than the last 3. It's the same formula, the shtick this go around is the garrison. I don't like how they have homogenized professions, but the professions have never been all that great in this game. The followers and missions are OK. Its a little side game that doesn't take a lot of time. There won't be much more content in the future outside of new raids, maybe a couple of catch-up dungeons. Maybe they reintroduce scenarios. (Which I was confused about them taking out. Nobody seemed to hate them, maybe people just weren't doing them?)

My only complaint is that it seems like as a 10 man raid, you're supposed to progress through normal, then progress through heroic. I personally don't play enough to progress through 2 tiers of raiding. It feels like a lot more work, while feeling less rewarding. I was much happier being able to progress through heroic(normal) and then dipping my feet into mythic(heroic) by killing 3-4 bosses while ignoring normal(flex).
    What content didn't they produce? Almost all of the non-raid and pvp content.

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot And it's awesome to see a few of you say we are 'nice folks' -awww There are 3 of us behind AMR, so I will pass the compliments on to the other 2 people. I'm also glad a bunch of you like the infographics, we had a lot of fun making them. Here's some more information on the scores for people who are new to them. And we also have a 5 minute video the reviews the data-view as well.

And since our premium offering came up in discussion, here's a bit of info for everyone! I'm really not trying to promote it, I just want to make sure a few things are clear and no one is misinformed. (Those of you who see me on the forums a lot know that I almost never promote premium features here).

- The infographics are free, I want to make sure that's well-known. They will stay free too!
    - Best in Bags, Bonus Roll Optimizer, Team Optimizer (and more) are premium (for $12 a year)
    - Everyone gets a 1 week free trial, where you NEVER enter your credit card. If you don't like the features enough to upgrade, that's on us! And if anyone's free trial ran out and you want to try stuff again, just PM me your AMR username, happy to reset the trial.

"Are we ever going to get a fix for Liquid Magma attacking CC'd targets?
    Liquid Magma is a spell that should be used at opportune moments, but it can intentionally hit CC’d targets. (WarcraftDevs)"

In other words we have no fucking clue how to stop it. Also they need to fix the 125 stat food, that shit is fucking expensive. Should give 5 not 1. I also love sitting on my ass waiting all week for a fucking random npc that can give me the recipe to upgrade my darkmoon trinket. THAT IS SO MUCH FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    I find it pathetic and laughable at the same time at how these mrrobot tards are trying hard to stay relevant after they got reforge-fuk't by attempting to push worthless data down your throat and make it seem like it's crucial.

My condolences to any idiots who fall for it and proceed to give them money.
    I've been using the infographics since they came out, they're a fantastic way to set bars and resolve problem areas with guildies. If you've never used them I suggest you try it before you vomit forth anymore garbage.

Was unaware a premium service even existed, that's how unessential and down low it is. It's there if people want it, and the free tools are there for people who want those.