Shadow Priest State and talent rotation builds

Sorry for title but Stat and talent Rotation builds not State

Hey Guys,

So I've gone about 10 pages back and there are a lot of talks about talents. I'm new to spriest so I need a refresher and the 6.0 Shadow guide doesn't cut it. I need some theory craft share-age right now.

For EX other sites I have seen show our stats in these orders

Int>SP>Mast>Multi>haste>=Crit>Vers
    Int>SP>Multi>Mast>hase>=crit>vers
    Int>SP>Haste>crit>mast>multi>vers
    int>SP>Mastery>crit>Haste>multi>vers

I mean I have my priest Cloud <Kings Glory> Aggramar US and i'm dominantly Haste>Crit>Mast, and i'm keeping up with a 650+ Spriest and i'm at 643 sometimes i'm beating him.

So my question now is for CoP do i really just forget about my dots and use DP with 3+ orbs MB on CD unless 5 orbs Insanity after DP and use MS as a filler? or do i keep the real rotation going with my dots?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

So pretty much the only time I dot now is after I hit 4 orbs get my 5th dp insanity mb on cd then dp insanity and then back to swd mb ms repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

Yeah, but on some bosses you want to spec Auspicious Spirits, where you then dot everything you see.