Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    WWI 2008, awesome con I visited, and hearing the nerdgasms as Diablo 3 was announced was just awesome.

Level 60 on my gnome rogue in vanilla. Sure, not an impressive one to show off nowadays. But personally that was the best one by far. (Also, it isn't even on the account I have now, but I'm just picturing it there.)

Although probably rewarding for the wrong reasons Cutting Edge: Heroic Will of the Emperor.

It was rewarding for me because the guild that replaced me went out of their way to track me down on another realm so that they could have my rogue for the fight. I had left my rogue behind because I was bored of the class and moved a few select alts to a much better realm, they found me and asked if I'd join their raid to help them get the fight down.

Following that, though, would be being apart of the 7th guild to get Heroic Lich King down on my realm at the time(Lightbringer).

I really enjoyed getting the Darkmaster title. Shame they took it out of the game and replaced it with Mistwalker.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Accomplished Angler, my first achievement I really worked for.. Never changed the title on my main ever since!

CM golds in WoD, feels damn good

Defiantly my Insane achievement.
    People in my guild often say "Miniegun you are insane!" when I say something like how many MoP world boss kills I have, or when I'm grinding something.
    Then I link my achieve and say "WELL YOU AREN'T WRONG!"
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing major, but I'm a big fan of my Amani War Bear as far as FoS's go. I got Algalon in (semi) current content which was nice (3.2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Hand of A'Dal and Amani War Bear from back in TBC, more recently the Warlock Green fire achievement.

Raid leading Death's Demise and Celestial Defender. 1 step ahead of M'uru and KJ, if achievements existed back then.

Well, there are a couple of them... Hard to pick one.

- The original Loremaster. Man, Kalimdor was a bitch!
    - Accomplished Angler and the Salty title. Winning the Booty Bay tournament alone was a huge feat!
    - What a long, strange trip it has been - because it took 1 entire year of doing eveything the World Events had. And it was one of the most fun things to do in the game.
    - Champion of Ulduar - getting the entire raid in one single shot, from Leviathan to Yogg. Nobody did a single mistake in any boss. And we still got Algalon in the same run, before the timer was removed.

Funny enough, all of these have been in WoLK! Maybe that is why I consider it to be the best expansion?

Deleted
    The original Loremaster, hands down.

Deleted
    Baron 45 run, back when it was relevant.
    Lady Vashj kill, back when it was relevant.
    T7 meta achieve, 10-man. (esp. as it was the penultimate week before T8 patch)
    Various old raid solo kills at the end of Cata. (not achieves but still felt good, esp. Thorim who was a world shammy first)
    Full set of CM golds in MoP, with an all-melee team.
    Beating every pet tamer in Pandaria with the first team I levelled. (not an achieve but still felt good, esp. against the celestial tamers)
    You're Doing it Wrong, via tank silver on shammy. (yay, an official soloing achieve...pity it's no longer possible)

It's not that much of an achievement you work towards per say, but probably Scourer of the Eternal Sands, the Grey Camel achievement.

I'll just pick one from each expansion:

-Naxx 40 clear in Classic
    -Hand of A'dal in TBC
    -25m Heroic Lich King kill in 3.3.3 of WoTLK
    -1v2'd as a Frost Mage up to 1900 in 2's during Season 9 of Cata
    -Fire-Watcher in October of 2013 of MoP
    -Getting my Champion of the Naruu title finally awarded to me after waiting 8 years in WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    my Vanilla PVP titles, my BC Raid titles (Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru) and my Undying title from WOTLK
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Most recently: did glory of the draenor raider, which was fun to do in off nights.

historically: back in DS, I decided that when i got my legendary daggers I would get loads of achievements to go off at once, so when I got my daggers, the quest gave ravenholdt rep. I made sure I would get 2000 quests complete, 40 reputations exalted, the legendary FoS, insane in the membrane, all at the same time!
    I think it was all on April 4th or something. That was definitely the most satisfying moment and the reaction of guildies was priceless!

Deleted
    CM golds were a thing for me, probably shortly followed by Spine HC dying when I was healing.

Though neither will compare to when I get Invincible... 153th time lucky tonight perhaps

Deleted
    A Tribute to Immortality

Deleted
    Glory of the Pandaria Raider. Less than .5% of the entire wow population had it at that point and Show Me Your Moves! was the biggest pain in the ass achievement I've ever done.