Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "Why do players play consistent and powerful decks that they're familiar with?"

Seriously, this is the question you're asking.

From Hearthstone Tracker from laddering last night (these games were played between Rank 18 to Rank 14).

30 games played:

12 Mech Mage
    8 Face Hunter
    4 Musterdins
    2 Ramp Druid
    2 Zoo/Midrange Lock
    1 Control Warrior
    1 Oil Rogue

What fun! Have yet to meet a Priest or a Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    From Hearthstone Tracker from laddering last night (these games were played between Rank 18 to Rank 14).

30 games played:

12 Mech Mage
    8 Face Hunter
    4 Musterdins
    2 Ramp Druid
    2 Zoo/Midrange Lock
    1 Control Warrior
    1 Oil Rogue

What fun! Have yet to meet a Priest or a Shaman.
    I might just run that Deathlord Priest deck to ladder up again. Deathlord Priest completely wrecks Face Hunter and Mechmage.

Deleted
    Best tip I can give against cancer is healbots I even keep healbot in opening hand vs huntard, if my other cards are good, Lay on Hands too.

Tell me about it. It's not even just legend-ranked players, everyone does it. Played almost 200 games in the past 2 weeks. For the last 3 days I've faced control warriors for the majority of the games. Gotta stop playing for the day when I get on a losing streak because of the warriors, before I'm about to punch my screen.

Deleted
    My midrange priest wrecks mech mage and face hunter pretty nicely.

It needs auchenai + circle in the opening hand and first 2-3 draws tho. Auchenai + Light of Naaru is also decent play. Shadow Madness + Recomb takes care of belcher or medbot, Recmob works well on Cabals (got Sylvanas a couple times), sometimes you thoughtsteal something nice. Also runs its own mechs as there's really good priest-only mech - 5/5 for 5 and gives a mech +4 health. Micro-machine with 6 HP is a major threat and forces hard removal from the opponent.

It's not legend worthy deck, it fails to handlock and control warrior (anything controlly with lots of really big threats) but at least it stops the tryhards wanting fast gold from aggro decks.