Page 1 of 2
LastLast

3rd Mythic Blackhand Killed?

... By some guild called Gore? Yet they have no other bosses killed? Am I seeing this right? Glitch?

Yes, Gore appears to have had an exceptional strategy for Blackhand. All they needed was the willpower to circumvent the mechanics of the raid and engage Blackhand to show their dominance.

Paragon trolling? Or trouble in paradise?
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very.... weird.

Paragon roster show 19 raiders
    Gore have a single character with Blackhand kill

Quote Originally Posted by Juzard View Post
    Paragon roster show 19 raiders
    Gore have a single character with Blackhand kill

One person joining the guild wouldn't give the kill for the guild though.

Only the hunter Karrthus has a Blackhand kill. Lots of ex Paragon players in Gore so maybe it's their home once they retire or something? Not a real kill in any regard though

Seems fishy hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    One person joining the guild wouldn't give the kill for the guild though.
    First kill : 8 hours ago - Feb 25, 2015 21:44

For both guilds, I guess the race for these 2 guilds was super epic....

And it's not like wowprogress can't glitch sometime, it'll prolly be fix really soon

Quote Originally Posted by Juzard View Post
    First kill : 8 hours ago - Feb 25, 2015 21:44

For both guilds, I guess the race for these 2 guilds was super epic....

And it's not like wowprogress can't glitch sometime, it'll prolly be fix really soon
    Hmm, just a wowprogress bug I guess. I'm sure it had to be a % of players with the kill achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseenkilla View Post
    ... By some guild called Gore? Yet they have no other bosses killed? Am I seeing this right? Glitch?
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...blade/Karrthus

Only character I see with the Mythic achievements in the guild. He joined around the time it credited it to them. No prior guilds on WoWprogress, probably just Paragon trolling lol
    Last edited by Friskyrum; 2015-02-26 at 06:49 AM.

the most likely I can think of its a alt dumping ground for paragon. Probably to help throw people off what there doing when gearing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Friskyrum View Post

Only character I see with the Mythic achievements in the guild. He joined around the time it credited it to them. No prior guilds on WoWprogress, probably just Paragon trolling lol
    Also he killed Blackhand 8 hours ago, and Paragon killed Blackhand, 8 hours ago. yup, probably just Paragon trolling honestly lol
    Last edited by Friskyrum; 2015-02-26 at 06:49 AM.

Deleted
    It's the hunter Yliajoo, just renamed and with extra loot from a heroic and mythic clear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friskyrum View Post

Only character I see with the Mythic achievements in the guild. He joined around the time it credited it to them. No prior guilds on WoWprogress.
    We already know the 20 members in paragon who have the kill. You cant do mythic with 21 people so that doesn't explain how this guy has the kill credited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Re1 View Post
    We already know the 20 members in paragon who have the kill. You cant do mythic with 21 people so that doesn't explain how this guy has the kill credited.
    How you know the 20 Paragon members when there is only 19 in the screenshot?

EDIT: I don't see kill on Iiris nor I see him at the screenshot. So I can only cnfirm 19 ppl form Paragon who have the kill. Who is the 20th in your opinion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    How you know the 20 Paragon members when there is only 19 in the screenshot?
    from armory stalking

Bowdown to Gore, the new european overlords.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Deleted
    from armory stalking
    Okay, there are 2 people missing from the Wowprogress raid comp. Neverknow is one. Who is the other?

but if you look into it, it shows only 19 players in the Paragon kill.