Deleted

Backstab and Bellows Operator

I actually didn't want to make a whole new post about just this small issue but I don't see it fitting anywhere else so..

It seems like before patch 6.1 it was already hard to find a spot on the operators to backstab, but it was doable by some weird positioning. Yesterday, however, it seemed downright impossible to find his 'back'. Pretty much tried running around the fella and standing inside the red circle (any position) but it seemed that the Operators don't have a backside anymore while channeling. Anyone else experienced the same problem? Or was it just me? In that case it was either a one time bug or I'm a bit retarded.

Deleted
    Was just about to make a post about this myself I just couldn't backstab the operator. I think I managed about 3 by luck and that was around max range and slightly to the left. Pretty shit to say backstab is meant to be able to be used on the sides aswell

Deleted
    Theyre facing the highest aggro target in range, been like this also b4.

That means if your tank runs out of their melee, theyre gonna face you most of the time. Otherwise its about where their tank stands.

Same problem for me, maybe it's time to get rid of these outdated position requirements for backstab, Blizzard?

Deleted
    Fortunately we FoK to get combo, don't we ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poimu View Post
    Fortunately we FoK to get combo, don't we ?
    Yeah it's optimal to be depends on tactic, we have one side with just operator and others side has all the adds so no point using fok

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetchee View Post
    Same problem for me, maybe it's time to get rid of these outdated position requirements for backstab, Blizzard?
    B-but it adds sooo much flavor to the class and we all enjoy it so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Leetchee View Post
    I think that at this points they're hesitant to change it because they'd have to admit how dumb it was to keep it in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I think that at this points they're hesitant to change it because they'd have to admit how dumb it was to keep it in the game.
    yup
    /10 chars