Thread: 6.1 RSK problem

Deleted

6.1 RSK problem

Hello,

Last night i was raiding H BRF and noticed one MAJOR bug in the skill or in the interface. Using RSK didnt everytime add the debuff on my target, i thought it was my weakauras what bugged but when i started to watch target frames debuff, it also didnt show it. anybody else encountered this kinda problem ? and if someone did, is this just a interface bug or is it ingame bug ? If its ingame well then its a major one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuir View Post
    Hello,

Last night i was raiding H BRF and noticed one MAJOR bug in the skill or in the interface. Using RSK didnt everytime add the debuff on my target, i thought it was my weakauras what bugged but when i started to watch target frames debuff, it also didnt show it. anybody else encountered this kinda problem ? and if someone did, is this just a interface bug or is it ingame bug ? If its ingame well then its a major one.
    Hmm well i can tell you that if your talking multi target usually the name plate will bug until you move a little closer/switch to it. But it will always apply the debuff, i can only assume that your frames/plates didnt have the rsk debuff as shown if you couldnt see it at all? But if you saw it sometimes its probably just the frames bugging but it will still be applied after checking a few logs seems okay.

Were you standing in front of the boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by thatch7 View Post
    Hmm well i can tell you that if your talking multi target usually the name plate will bug until you move a little closer/switch to it. But it will always apply the debuff, i can only assume that your frames/plates didnt have the rsk debuff as shown if you couldnt see it at all? But if you saw it sometimes its probably just the frames bugging but it will still be applied after checking a few logs seems okay.
    WeakAuras(or any other form of buff/debuff trackers) are never wrong in displaying the debuff. The aura is applied through the server, so it has nothing to do with display issues on the user's end.

Nameplates/Unitframes are known to be buggy sometimes, but if even WA doesn't pick it up, something is off. Had plenty of issues of Unitframes/Nameplates showing Serpent Sting not being applied on my Hunter, but WA clearly showed that it was and MSBT was showing it doing damage.

But in this case, I will have to guess OP was standing in front of boss and getting Parried.

was working fine for me yesterday - i didn't notice any problems.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Well not sure did i stand infront of back/side of the boss but should have nothing to do with it ? and even if i changed the target my weakauras always shows it if theres MY RSK debuff on on some target. This is kinda weird yea, was just confused when sometimes this happened and watched that rsk on cd and no debuff. Was i drunk ? no

Quote Originally Posted by Anuir View Post
    Well not sure did i stand infront of back/side of the boss but should have nothing to do with it ? and even if i changed the target my weakauras always shows it if theres MY RSK debuff on on some target. This is kinda weird yea, was just confused when sometimes this happened and watched that rsk on cd and no debuff. Was i drunk ? no
    1. stand in front of boss
    2. get parried
    3. not applying debuff
    4. ???
    5. profit

that pretty much explains why it sometimes might not work. just remember to never ever stand in front of the boss unless you really have to.

Deleted
    Thanks. I just thought that could have something to do with this patch, since srsly, havent got this kinda problem before. Then maybe its possible that i failed to stand infront of the boss if im only one with this