Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Momentum? pfft... It's all about Tiger's Lust when not using Celerity. Removing slows and boosting other people is too good.

Deleted
    On blast furnace (mythic) Chiburst/Asc/rjw/serenity feels most optimal for me. This fight is mixture of high single burst windows (operators >50%, elementalist) + aoe (firecalers/engis). Chi explo just feels too slow since you dont really actively cleave anything in that fight. (maybe on heroic if you wanna pad for ranks).

Also Ascension is a really good (nearly mandatory) talent on every fight where you use sck/rjw and/or chiexp. Having 6 chi cap makes playstyle much smoother.
    For Chi torpedo, if you are gonna use it (dont really see a point beacuse it's not that amazing and you sacrifice mobility and singletarget dmg) always take celerity + victory roll glyph and use jump trick.
    Last edited by mmoc918bec3ce7; 2015-02-27 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    On blast furnace (mythic) Chiburst/Asc/rjw/serenity feels most optimal for me. This fight is mixture of high single burst windows (operators >50%, elementalist) + aoe (firecalers/engis). Chi explo just feels too slow since you dont really cleave anything in that fight. (maybe on heroic if you wanna pad for ranks).

Also Ascension is a really good (nearly mandatory) talent on every fight where you use sck/rjw and/or chiexp. Having 6 chi cap makes playstyle much smoother.
    For Chi torpedo, if you are gonna use it (dont really see a point beacuse it's not that amazing and you sacrifice mobility and singletarget dmg) always take celerity + victory roll glyph and use jump trick.
    Our different views around blast furnace probably come from strategy differences particularly in P1. Good cleave is definitely worthwhile provided you can exit the phase with low heat. In P2 we've found that cleaving Firecallers is most effective although we haven't killed it yet so YMMV.

I rarely find myself using SCK this tier, fights that require AoE are normally better off handled by classes more suited to that, while I focus on single target priorities. Darmac and Thogar are good examples where AoE can be used, but most of the time there's a good ST priority (man at arms, the boss etc). On trash I don't have any issue keeping up with ChiEx/ChiBurst and SEF. I find that when using ChiEx the Chi generation from SCK isn't fast enough so I tend to skip it entirely.

Thoughts on Hurricane Strike for Thogar? We have a lot of AoE damage and I feel like ChiEx isn't worth it. Was checking logs and I've seen some people using Hurricane while others are using ChiEx.

Thoughts on using Chi Torpedo more now that the damage component got buffed by 100% and the healing by 50%? seems like that with clerity could be pretty huge on darmac, thogar, and even something like maidens. Going to try it out and see where my damage lands.