Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

I am very anti-SYRIZA, but Varoufakis is one of the most decent ppl in there. SYRIZA is comprised of hard-line communists who, in one way or the other, have always been funded by the Greek Govt.

Varoufakis on the other hand is a hard-working person who has been working hard in Australia and other countries around the world for several years and has never costed the Greek people a penny. I respect hard-working ppl, esp ppl not working for the Greek Govt for most of their lives.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't those "wealth transfer" ultimately beneficial to Germany's economy, if they keep the Euro and the Eurozone healthy and growing and help keep or expand Germany's power and influence in the EU?

10+ Year Old Account
    planet money did a podcast recently (click here to listen)

I find this dude interesting and despite all the hate he is getting I actually agree with him/his politics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It would have to be funny for that and Germans don't get humor.
    The video isn't funny to me but I know of at least one Greek who found it funny. Hypothesis: FALSIFIED!
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!