Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Hopefully us all. Really hope the earth just comes together under one gov and all live happy and shit and you know star trek stuff happens.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    1000? The U.S. wasn't a super power 100 years ago so kind of hard to tell.

Deleted
    I welcome our alien overlords. I honestly doubt if culture we have now will still be standing. I'm guessing a more united human civ will be out there since more then likely we will be living in space as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Hopefully us all. Really hope the earth just comes together under one gov and all live happy and shit and you know star trek stuff happens.
    If Humans ever unite to go and explore "New life and new civilizations" we would probably turn out more
    like this.

And less like this.

Just think about all those resources to take and all those hot alien babes to have as sex slaves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    In the Year 3015, Earth will be at war, the fight between the factions of the Longplayerist Faith, who predicted the arrival of their Messiah on 31st of December 2999, at the end of the Longplayer Cycle and Coalition of WeWantBetterMusic. When the Prophecy of the Longplayer Messiah didn't fulfill itself the Coalition of WeWantBetterMusic rose up in rebellion against the Longplayerists, who now claim to have misunderstood the Prophecy.

Humanity will fight itself to the brink of extinction both on Earth and its colonies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longplayer

HEAR THE SONG OF YOUR GOD!

http://longplayer.org/listen/live-stream/

I honestly question how people finance this kind of retarded shit.

Deleted
    If Humans ever unite to go and explore "New life and new civilizations" we would probably turn out more
    like this.

And less like this.

Just think about all those resources to take and all those hot alien babes to have as sex slaves.
    I dare to admit that I'd be first in line to have sex with a blue woman (like those star wars races for example). Well...that is if aside from colour and maybe minor body structure differences there is nothing else changed. A female spacegoat (Warcraft :P) is already stretching it by far with the goat legs >_>

Easy, the World will be its own superpower. Get used to it in 1k years if humans are still here we'll have to be a global group by that point or we'll have killed ourselves off or technology will have to have full regressed. With global economics becoming the main economy instead of a bunch of small economies we are moving towards full globalization under one large banner of some kind with of course small states/countries with their own small laws under it. Basically the same idea as the EU or the USA just on a global scale.

If not I like AI overlord.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In 1,000 years many of today's nations probably wont even exist. It will likely be some nation that hasn't been created yet.

In a 1000 years time people will be fighting over the teachings of Hawking, the coming of Science.

There will be many variations of his transcripts with varying beliefs eventually turning into religions. People will fight with words and weapons in the name of Hawking.

Nah, will people really be that stupid in 1000 years time? I mean its not as if someone said something similar 2000 years ago right?

Deleted
    If you would have showed our present culture and technology to Middle Age europeans they would call you a herectic. I doubt anyone back then could fathom space shuttles, fridges, gay marriage, IVF etcetc would exist.

MAybe its the same for us and even our wildest dreams couldn't comprehend 'Humanity' in a 1000 years from now

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiming in to mention she's pretty hot.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    Cthulhu.

/10Cthulhus
    Hilarious.
    Semper Fi

Space Vikings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Chiming in to mention she's pretty hot.
    Elmo isn't a she.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Elmo isn't a she.
    Hahah be nice to Räävä!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nature obviously.