Thread: Ashran :(

Deleted

Ashran :(

Im sorry for making another ashran QQ fest.
    But i just wonder, does anyone actualy enjoy current form of ashran?
    To some extend i enjoyed 6.0.x. version of it, atleast there was purpose as alliance to queue for it, to get daily CP. But now? stupid box, with shit loot with low drop chance of something that you mostlikely have bought for CPs in first place. Yes it was my guilty pleasure, since it sucked alot, but i still liked it.
    But now? There is no point to queue as alliance ever. Since i have never ever seen alliance that actualy decided to:
    A) to grp up
    C) defeat horde on events

I tried few various realms, of various chars, and horde always wins.

Soo i have question to you people. Do you like ashran more then it was before? Do you ever win on events (as alliance)?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    After Tuesdays clusterfuck, horde got its shit together and took back our events from the alliance pukes who had taken advantage of our momentary lapse. They are definitely contesting more, which results in a lot more pvp than people are used to in the zone. But that wont last forever. Very soon the routine will set back in and it will be back to doing things the easy way - meaning little to no pvp. Either allies will content themselves to farming the chest for a chance at 690 gear, which im told can be looted more than once per day now, or they will focus on the events nearest their keep, while horde does the same.

I do expect this weekend to be lively though.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you check my post history you will find me actually defending ashran despite of the queue duration, however with the 6.1 changes i'm having a hard time even coming up with reasons to participate anymore. The only reason to go into ashran now is the 200 cp. You can cap conquest faster with 2s, the boss isn't worth going for anymore, unless you somehow are in the vicinity, the base is empty, and there are no upcoming events for another 10 mins, which almost never happens.

The events are mostly disasters for either side. If you have horde players trying to push the middle they won't have enough for the events to win against alliance, and vice versa. On the other objective, i've tried going for the last boss only to have 3-4 other players besides me with the same goals, when in the past you'd be able to fill 3-4 groups with people interested in the cp and box.

Ashran: kill rares and gtfo
    Last edited by Srg56; 2015-02-26 at 08:14 PM.