Deleted

Work orders not giving expect yield

Since yesterday's patch, the work orders on my buildings with followers haven't been giving the expected amount of materials as they should. I've kept a follower 100% of the time in the barn, tannery and the tailoring building, and the barn has been giving me only 15 raw beast hide for every work order. Furthermore, the barn with a follower was supposed to give a higher chance of savage blood, but I haven't noticed that all, having received even less savage blood than usual (rng will be rng). The tannery and the tailoring building sometimes give 2 leather/cloth but sometimes only give 1. The followers I have in the buildings are all level 100, epic with 654, 630 and 615 ilevel respectively.

Was this a change for 6.1, where level 100 followers wouldn't have a 100% chance of awarding the bonus? There is nothing in the patch notes that would suggest this change, because, I repeat, I've had the followers in the buildings all the time, before and after the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've encountered the same. It's weird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1721?page=4#64

This is a known issue and Blizzard is working on figuring out what went wrong.

Same here, have follower assigned and it doesn't appear to be giving bonus output.