Exploration Mission Master (other part of Harrison Jones) Impossible

Harrison Jones is given after you complete all 6 of his quests and the Exploration Mission Master achievement. However, 6 of the missions are the missions that grant the treasure maps for their respective zones. These missions do not show up in the mission list even if you have every single other mission and use more of the Explorer's Notebooks from the Archeology vendor if you already have their treasure maps. This, in effect, makes the achievement (and thus getting Harrison Jones as a follower) literally impossible if you have gotten even a single treasure map from zone completion and not from the follower mission.

I've already submitted a bug report, but the more people that know about this the faster it will be fixed.

Edit: Looks like they already knew and fixed it.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "Exploration Mission Master" removed from "Don't Call Me Junior" meta achievement. UI not updated until a client patch.
    Last edited by Totaltotemic; 2015-02-26 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    exploration mission master is currently removed from the meta, just not present on the UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Just more proof Blizzard doesnt have a freakin clue whats going on in WoD.

so we just need to complete the 6 daily quests from harrison jones and we get him as a follower? honestly I thought that was what it was to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    exploration mission master is currently removed from the meta, just not present on the UI.
    Hopefully they remove the missions for the treasure maps from the achievement itself, too.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Just more proof Blizzard doesnt have a freakin clue whats going on in WoD.
    I've stopped calling it WoD since day 1. WoO is much more fitting for Warlords of Oversights.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Hopefully they remove the missions for the treasure maps from the achievement itself, too.

I've stopped calling it WoD since day 1. WoO is much more fitting for Warlords of Oversights.
    Yeah I might as well call it WoO as well. Its funny and sad at the same time. They advertised maps, sent an ingame mail telling you about the vendor selling maps and now they want to create a mission about the maps and if you clear it. Then it breaks everything. Talk about zero communication.

Yeah I might as well call it WoO as well. Its funny and sad at the same time. They advertised maps, sent an ingame mail telling you about the vendor selling maps and now they want to create a mission about the maps and if you clear it. Then it breaks everything. Talk about zero communication.
    Or like locking an Achievement behind RNG in the first place. People already taking thousands of SELFIEs and I've yet to get a camera on any of my toons (not that I care about selfies, I just want my damn achievement, or to be ABLE to do it).

Seriously, the amount of RNG and oversights with WoD are really pathetic and the result of the inept new devs they brought in who don't think of "what if?". I mean, fucking Phylarch the Evergreen does LITERALLY NOTHING to the Lumber Mill now because they increased the base WOs from 20 to 30. They locked the new recipes to a traveling vendor, of which, has a 20% chance of the "Daily Profession Guy" being in your garrison*, and another 20% of actually being the one you need! On top of that, prior to today's hotfixes, THE SAME VENDOR CAN APPEAR MULTIPLE TIMES (like how we already got TWO Fur dailies in three days. FUCKING OVERSIGHTS ARE OVER 9000)

* I only mentioned this point because there are a LOT of very casual players who won't ever know that the guy is different in everyone's garrisons.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Or like locking an Achievement behind RNG in the first place. People already taking thousands of SELFIEs and I've yet to get a camera on any of my toons (not that I care about selfies, I just want my damn achievement, or to be ABLE to do it).

Seriously, the amount of RNG and oversights with WoD are really pathetic and the result of the inept new devs they brought in who don't think of "what if?". I mean, fucking Phylarch the Evergreen does LITERALLY NOTHING to the Lumber Mill now because they increased the base WOs from 20 to 30. They locked the new recipes to a traveling vendor, of which, has a 20% chance of the "Daily Profession Guy" being in your garrison*, and another 20% of actually being the one you need! On top of that, prior to today's hotfixes, THE SAME VENDOR CAN APPEAR MULTIPLE TIMES (like how we already got TWO Fur dailies in three days. FUCKING OVERSIGHTS ARE OVER 9000)

* I only mentioned this point because there are a LOT of very casual players who won't ever know that the guy is different in everyone's garrisons.
    Tell me about it, I have 3 level 100's with empty mission logs since Tuesday and I have yet to see the quest. Sadly when it pops up it will probably be on a toon I rarely play, because for it to become a toy u need another follower mission to get the upgrade. Gated behind range thats gated behind range. As for Harry, I haven't seen him in my Garrison yet, nor trade vendors. All I get is the 1 Npc trying to get me to run a heroic dungeon for 175 resources on a toon in 660 pvp gear and 9900 resources.

and funniest part is nobody would use those maps in first place thx to handynotes