Deleted

Survival to BM with nm t17 ?

hi all, first of all, sorry for my english !

I have some problems to take decisions. I would like to spe BM but i do not have my 4part bonus yet (only have head 665 in bag). At the moment i'm spe sv with 680ilvl without any T17 token.

Do you think if i have a 4 parts bonus with 665 tokens, BM could be better than sv for me ? (even if i change 680 head/686 shoulder/670 chest/685 gloves with socket/ 680 legs) or do i need to wait my 4 parts with more héroics tokens ?

Where could i know my theorical dps with 4 parts 665 BM and 680ilvl actual stuff survival ? Can i change some stuffs for simcraft ? like my stuff with 4 parts 665 and simulate ?

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc379f6cc9b9; 2015-02-26 at 10:26 PM.

https://code.google.com/p/simulation.../StartersGuide is a guide to starting simming with SimCraft. You can use AskMrRobot as an editor to easily change your gems, gear, etc, and "export to SimCraft" if you don't want to edit the gear by hand.

It is possible that normal 4PC for BM is better than heroic off-set gear, you should definitely sim it.

Deleted
    I am fairly certain the bonus of your non-set gear over the set gear won't amount to the 10%ish extra DPS you gain from set bonus alone. I do think it's safe to go for the set bonus!

Deleted
    My dps simmed a lot higher as BM than it did with SV, I assume that's because I've geared from fresh lvl 100 to 668 in the space of a week and as such my gear was badly itemised with no multistrike trinket but instead meaty dragon spine and skull of war. I have no set bonus at all. I'd suggest that you sim the character yourself and see where you end up.